What are you doing to lose weight?

Options
Just want to know what are some of the things all of you are doing to lose weight and maybe we can get ideas from each other.

Me, I just realised this is more about a complete lifestyle change and I am going to try my best from now to do that because I have absolutely NO intentions of gaining weight back in future after this. (Many "diets" help you lose weight but gain the same-double the amount of weight lost as I found out the hard way.)

Currently I've been eating the same old *kitten* but in much less portions and have just maintained weight actually. I'm trying to include a lot more veggies and cut out processed foods.
I do brisk walks every morning or when I get time and also doing 30 DS.

And that's it, but no success for now. I just need to keep this up for more than a day at a time to really see/feel the results!

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I log my food and track my macros. I eat back all of my exercise calories and try to eat 50 calories above my goal since it is the bare minimum of 1200. I have fitness goals and do a variety of exercise. Just started 30ds to try and lose inches. Obviously want to lose weight but I find it easier to focus more on fitness.

I have lost 6lbs this month. I expect it will slow down, but it was good to see the changes so quickly.
  • Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Logging everything on here is key I think.... even the days over ;)
  • kiwi321
    kiwi321 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    personally i've started to eat better, more fruits and veggies and i stopped eating rice which i used to eat every day for dinner! also anything processed, i think twice about eating. I'm somewhat following this meal plan by blogilates (u shud check out her website). she has a 90 day meal plan in which she encourages you to eat 5-6 small meals and her options are affordable and won't make u starve yourself either. But on the weekends or when i have parties i can't really follow her guidelines. I play around with her meal plan, replacing some meals with my own. As for exercise i haven't done much! but starting form tmmrw i'm going to go to my university gym and i know i shouldn't care if other ppl look at me but i'm still nervous :s
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I lift weights and Zumba...