I finished!!!

Options
karensoxfan
karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
I'm still not sure what lifting I'll do next, but NROLFW has got me hooked on weights. I could go on & on how much I love this program, and might even run through it again, but they say a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a picture. Two pictures if you want to get technical, but I put them into a single image for the side-by-side effect. I could not be more pleased with this change, which has resulted in only 7 lb. lost on the scale. I hope this will convince any doubters that scales lie! :happy:

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t369/karensoxfan/NROLFWside.jpg

Replies

• lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Your pics look great- what progress!
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is great! Big difference.

I've been getting obsessive about the scale, this calms my mind down considerably. Thanks!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!! Finishing New Rules, what a huge accomplishment! And the results are outstanding!!
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You lost some serious inches. I am hooked on this too. Some ladies have gone on to do New Rules for Abs. I have no idea what to do when it ends (I'll be a little sad -- love this program). Keep us posted and once again, congrats!
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    awesome! and thank you for sharing your picture. Such an obvious difference! congrats
  • SteAnnMui
    SteAnnMui Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job, Karen! You're awesome!
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing :D
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Awesome results. Thanks for sharing. I'm in A, only two weeks in but I love it. Hope to have awesome results like you.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results Karen! I'm so happy for you. You look awesome & more importantly, you feel awesome. What a wonderful achievement.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Karen - you're awesome!!

A huge congratulations on finishing and great results - such a difference in your pics. Well done to you :)
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! You've totally tightened up and look fantastic. Did you also post this in the success stories section? Go for it! they even tell you how to insert the pics in the post.
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome results!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I seem to have lost my "Edit" button, but here's an attempt to show the photo in the post:

<Never mind. It worked (I didn't realize the "IMG" had to be lower case for the photobucket image to show, but the photo is too big, and only the "before" picture shows in the window. Can't have that! Maybe I'll try to re-size & re-post at home later>
  • jsextrasmooth
    jsextrasmooth Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!!! :drinker:
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results! You honestly look like you've had a boob and butt lift :bigsmile: Congrats!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great results! Have you looked into stronglifts? I'm only on stage 1, but that's what I'm planning on doing when I've finished.