Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

rules

Post your weight wednesday november21st to be in on the fun. Post any goals you have as well.

Replies

• This sounds fun but nice and challenging. Will you be posting tips, suggestions or anything like that?
  • jhoebbel29
    jhoebbel29 Posts: 6 Member
    Any kind of motivation will be good for me. I need to get my but in gear. i slacked cause I work full time and go to school full time. But I recently cut my hours back and willing to put in the time and effort to get in shape. I would like to drip about 25 pounds still,
  • bigfred322
    bigfred322 Posts: 1 Member
    This will be fun I lost 21lb on a 44 min a day for 44 days. I like being challenged.
  • Jof2013
    Jof2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Same as oteep, will we receive daily suggestions and challenges! I am ready!
  • mc00010
    mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Is losing 25 in 40 days healthy? Let's do this! :))

31256611.png
  • Ivonne801amador
    Ivonne801amador Posts: 6 Member
    currently 193 and would love to be 168! aaaah those numbers sound crazy!! but we got this!
  • Ok, here we go! As of Monday I was at 168. Losing 25lbs would put me at 143! I can't remember the last time I saw this number. Here's to starting 2013 off right!
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    :smile: Day One goal: NOT to eat any of the pumpkin pie I am making today. Amen.
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Ok, here we go! As of Monday I was at 168. Losing 25lbs would put me at 143! I can't remember the last time I saw this number. Here's to starting 2013 off right!

I hear ya! I think the last time I was 143 lbs. was about 143 years ago! Or it seems like it anyway :sad:

Best wishes to you. Let's get out there and kick this challenge :drinker:

Deborah