rules

Options
Post your weight wednesday november21st to be in on the fun. Post any goals you have as well.

Replies

• Qteepi18
    Options
    This sounds fun but nice and challenging. Will you be posting tips, suggestions or anything like that?
  • jhoebbel29
    jhoebbel29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any kind of motivation will be good for me. I need to get my but in gear. i slacked cause I work full time and go to school full time. But I recently cut my hours back and willing to put in the time and effort to get in shape. I would like to drip about 25 pounds still,
  • bigfred322
    bigfred322 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This will be fun I lost 21lb on a 44 min a day for 44 days. I like being challenged.
  • Jof2013
    Jof2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same as oteep, will we receive daily suggestions and challenges! I am ready!
  • mc00010
    mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is losing 25 in 40 days healthy? Let's do this! :))

31256611.png
  • Ivonne801amador
    Ivonne801amador Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    currently 193 and would love to be 168! aaaah those numbers sound crazy!! but we got this!
  • steller21
    Options
    Ok, here we go! As of Monday I was at 168. Losing 25lbs would put me at 143! I can't remember the last time I saw this number. Here's to starting 2013 off right!
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :smile: Day One goal: NOT to eat any of the pumpkin pie I am making today. Amen.
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, here we go! As of Monday I was at 168. Losing 25lbs would put me at 143! I can't remember the last time I saw this number. Here's to starting 2013 off right!

I hear ya! I think the last time I was 143 lbs. was about 143 years ago! Or it seems like it anyway :sad:

Best wishes to you. Let's get out there and kick this challenge :drinker:

Deborah