day 1 weights/goals nov.21

Options
Weight
Goal this week
Other goals

Replies

• AlisonL916
    Options
    Hi Xo, good job on the weight loss so far. My co-workers and I did a biggest loser challenge which got me started on here and I lost 25 lbs although per myfitnesspal it's only 8 since I started here late. I got married 2 months ago and gained 7 back, haha. So here's my stuff...
    I'm 30, 5'8, CW 206, my goals are 2lbs per week so I'm probably shooting closer to 10 in 40 but I have done 25 before so here's to that. This is an awesome idea, thanks for starting the group.
  • LoveAlways27
    Options
    Hi my name is Adriana and I actually started working out today 11/19, but i still would like to join. I am 25 years old, 5'3'', 195lbs. My goal this week is to be consistent with eating and exercising and build it into a habit. I will be doing Tae Bo for 30 minutes. My target weight for August 2013 is 130lbs. But I tend to work better with other people so we can encourage each other. WE CAN DO THIS! So the average would be about 5 lbs every week.
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, so I'm 3 months post surgery and treatment for thyroid cancer. I have no thyroid so it makes losing weight even more fun :) I'm 40, 5/7, SW 251, CW 246, GW180 or less. I love my treadmill and working out with hand weights, but this morning I broke my Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred out of the drawer and did day 1 of level 1, so my goal is to finish what I started and do this workout and then go on from there. Good luck to us all ;)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 203
    Goal this week: Get some exercise in each day, don't go to0 crazy with food just because it's a holiday & hopefully lose 2 lbs.
    Other goals: I would like to lose as much as possible in the 40 days. Not going to set a specific number.

Next weigh in for group is 11/28 which works out perfectly. I go to the dr. office every 2 weeks to weigh in. Hoping to lose 2 lbs by next Wednesday!
  • jennamolner1
    Options
    Weight:183
    Height:5'7
    Goal: to drop atleast 1 pant size by December 21st

Goal this week: go walking/jogging with my husband every night and do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred every day this week!!
  • vjj150
    vjj150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight: 226
    Height:5'5
    Goal: To do some kind of exercise each day. I would also like to lose 25 lbs in the 40 days!
    Goal for the week: Exercise each day and stay within my calories on Thanksgiving!

Good luck everyone!
  • canuckcolleen
    canuckcolleen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this, so here's my info:
    Weight: 167 lbs
    Height: 5'4
    Goal: Lose 25lbs in 40 days!
  • barae02
    Options
    Weight: 177
    Height: 5'6

Hello! Ok so I have dropped around 60 lbs in the last yr. and a half! It came off pretty easy by eliminating calories, but I am having the worst time trying to get this last 25-30 lbs off! I am soo close n don't want to give up, so tired of not having the body I know I can have. So I hope we all can have the success we need and reach our weight goals!! Good luck to everyone...
    My goals are to exercise at least 4 times a week for an hour n have the self control to only enjoy 1200 calories a day!
    Ooh yeah, and to stick with these until I am 25 lbs lighter!!!
  • sheslate1999
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Lateshe I will be 39 on the 21st of this month. I am 5'6 and I weigh 194lbs. My goal this week is to get to boxing class 5 times and lose at least 2lbs. I won't to be a lot healther before I am 40.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Hey all

im 41 (42 in 3 wks)
    Ht: 6'5
    Wt: 260 (officiall 254 on here, ive gained 6 back)
    Goal: 240
    Ive lost 88 lbs in the last year and the last 20 are the hardest. I travel on business alot so I get close, then travel and gain it all back. I wont be travelling until 1/13/13...so im trying to make the next 6 weeks really count.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Height : 5ft 3
    Weight :176
    Goal this week: Exercise 3 days this week and drink more water than DR. PEPPER
    Other goals: Drop AT LEAST one pants size!
  • siobhabutler
    siobhabutler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weight:183
    Height:5'7
    Goal: to drop atleast 1 pant size by December 21st

Goal this week: go walking/jogging with my husband every night and do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred every day this week!!

Hey Jenna,
    I got really similar stats

Weight: 175
    Height: 5'6
    Would like to fit comfortably in my clothes again by Dec 21st, starting 30 dday shred again tomorrow! Would you have any interest in being get-fit buddies?
    :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    also, if you want someone to stay on you and vice versa feel free to add me. FYI, I dont believe in rest days lol.
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 193
    Goal: While losing 25 lbs. in the next 40 days would be a real kick, at my age I'm thinking 15 lbs. is more reasonable. Trust me ladies, when you're post menopausal, your metabolism absolutely flatlines! Still, I'm up for the challenge.

Best wishes y'all! :happy:
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I see some 30 day shredders on here. Yeah!
  • tootzi
    tootzi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Age 27
    Height 5'5 & 1/2 :smile:
    Weight 165 pounds 75 kilos
    Goal this week Eat Less and do some stomach exercises
    Other goals Want to lose baby weight and some.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Age - 27
    Height - 5'3"
    Weight - 62 kgs (136.4 pounds)
    Goal this week - My goal is to lose 0.5 kg every week, that is 1.1 pounds
    Other goals - I don't really know what this means? Is it about exercise?
  • SheWillNotFail46_5
    Options
    Hi, great idea for a group! My name is Courtney and I just logged on to MFP for the first time in 4 months. :-/
    I initially had great success when I signed up for this website but have struggled the past few months to lose the last 25 pounds. Hoping that being an active member, making friends, and actually logging in everyday will help me reach my goals!

Goals for the week: exercise 4/5 days, log all food, stay within calorie range!

Height:5'10
    SW:216
    GW:185
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: 163
    Goal this week: 30 minutes cardio every morning\Get off this plateau I have been on for 4 weeks now.
    Other goals: Control my eating habits instead of them controlling me\Complete lifestyle change!!!
  • Carmennorth
    Carmennorth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there, everyone....

I am down to the last 20 or so pounds and MAN! They are not kidding about how hard those last few pounds are to lose...

Age=38
    Height=5'9"
    Weight=154
    Goal this week: 1 hour of exercise each day, 8 cups of water, and I am back on Atkins (except for Turkey day- that will be my big cheat day!)