Teams

Options
I will be the captain of the purple team
and I have a few people who would like to be captain of the pink team
Pick which team you would like to be on so that we can get this jumping...lol
but really pick a team and then once we get the pink team together i will go from there with who will be captian for the pink team.
here how we do reply to this one with the team color you would like to be on and we will go from there were at 49 member of the challenge so pleases let be fair............if we can get this done by tomorrow i would really be greatful with the holidays I know everyone is busy try to get ready but we can do this thanks to everyone and thanks for join me.....:blushing: :heart: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :wink: :love:

Replies

• floridapanthergirl
    Options
    Floridapanthergirl for the purple team, Ms. Jones. Are there really 49 members???
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    yes, I couldn't believe it myself, I was so excited about it....I really can't wait to get us going......wooo hooo
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll be on the pink team.... what are the teams for anyway?
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    Sun 11/18/12 08:13 AM

I want to thank each and everyone of you for join my group, I hope that this group help each and everyone of you to reach your goal, i want to first start off by saying sorry that I had not been on here I was waiting for the group to get large and wow the out come is great.... So with this said this is how the group will work, we will challenge each other but in a good way... we will brake off in to groups there will be a pink team and a purple team. I will post a workout and a meal plan to help those who are in need of making healthy choices and for those who have trouble find a workout to do. You can also use what works for you... What we do is which ever goup stay OP ( on point) the most at the end of the week we will do what I call reward yourself... so say pink team stayed OP(on point) this means that everyone on the pink team workout adding them all together total out to be 1600 hour and purple on workout for a 1000 hours pink time all together water intake was 2000 but the purple was only 1200 then the pink team will be able to reward thereself, how i like to do this is we get a jar and for everyday you stay op you add a dollar to the jar at the end of the chanllenge the challenge how ever much money you have in your jar you are able to reward yourself and not just the winning team but everyone becasue everyone has put in hard work....Me my goals are to reward myself witha shopping trip to test drive my new size at that time....lol so if were all in i will be the captain for the purple team and who would like to be the captain for the pink team.....let get it started.....woooooooooooo, we can do this..........
  • La_dolce_vita_222
    Options
    happy to be part of purple!
  • boilerbabe69
    Options
    I will gladly be on the pink team.
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/boilerbabe69 will be the pink team captain