Two a Day Workouts

Options
Lone_Wolf70
Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
Ok Regulators...mount up. Im going to try and knock out two workouts a day at least 3 days a week until Jan 2. (I do one workout a day no matter what.)

So far today, I have done 30 minutes on ARC Trainer (499 burned) 400 crunches and 5-30 second planks.

Im gonna do either a 2 or 4m run in the next two hours.

Who's got the cojones to jump on?

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    ok workout #2 is complete, 2M run, 590 cals burned.

Where are you guys? CRICKETS
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I injured my left knee last Wednesday at work lifting an ALS patient several times to the bedside commode. Yesterday I was able to do some light housework and yard work, but the knee is still somewhat stiff. Any suggestions for rehabing it and getting it back to where I can resume my regular workouts soon?

Thanks and have a good and safe day :)

Deborah
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok....I'm in! Workout one today will be Insanity with the Kids. My 2 1/2 year old pops on a headband and runners and tries his best. Good to have a workout buddy though. Workout two will be a 1/2 hour run tonight. Glad to see a challenge on here....really motivates me. Congrats on making it through the first day of two workouts! Keep up the great work!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I injured my left knee last Wednesday at work lifting an ALS patient several times to the bedside commode. Yesterday I was able to do some light housework and yard work, but the knee is still somewhat stiff. Any suggestions for rehabing it and getting it back to where I can resume my regular workouts soon?

Thanks and have a good and safe day :)

Deborah

when i sprained my meniscus 9 months ago i just iced it up and kept working out. go hard or go home
  • SessiebeeM02
    SessiebeeM02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting from tomorrow...

Walking and 30-60 minute long workout DVDs for me. I want to be able to jog soon as well.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I got 3 workouts in
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I got 3 workouts in

Great job! I've got 2 in and one to go tomorrow.