Three Random Facts - Let's Play!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• m4rty5miff
    Options
    Hi I'm Martin, only re-joined today after a 4yr absence - oops

1 - I can complete a Rubiks Cube in less than 10 minutes from any starting point (those under 20yrs ask your parents what a Rubiks Cube is)
    2- I have a hamster called Alan
    3 - Misophonia is when a person is annoyed by the sound of someone breathing, eating, or walking (you didn't say the random fact had to be about me)
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am always so exited when I come on here and see this thread still active!! :happy:

Jo
  • dap143
    dap143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. My favorite time of the day is when the very tips of the evergreen trees is lit up by the last of the sun as it sets.
    2. I can watch the same movie over and over again and enjoy it just as much as if it's the first time.
    3. I lost my Mom two years ago yet it still feels like yesterday.
  • jillymarie101379
    Options
    Hey there! Everyone's answers are so interesting!
    My three:

1) For years I thought I was born on a Friday the 13th in October, which I found awesomely spooky. Turns out I was born on Saturday the 13th.
    2) I wear many hats in my career. I am an independently contracted web and social media person who also does booking, press releases and event planning. BUT in my down time I also make vintage inspired jewelry and sell vintage clothing. :)
    3) I am a total nerd. I love Star Wars, Magic the Gathering, Buffy the vampire Slayer and a good time video game.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Everyone's answers are so interesting!
    My three:

1) For years I thought I was born on a Friday the 13th in October, which I found awesomely spooky. Turns out I was born on Saturday the 13th.
    2) I wear many hats in my career. I am an independently contracted web and social media person who also does booking, press releases and event planning. BUT in my down time I also make vintage inspired jewelry and sell vintage clothing. :)
    3) I am a total nerd. I love Star Wars, Magic the Gathering, Buffy the vampire Slayer and a good time video game.
    OMG Magic! My oldest plays that. I could not grasp the cards/levels/etc.
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1. I have gray hairs in my beard but not on my head

2. My favorite movie of all-time is Groundhog Day

3. This is sitting on a shelf next to my desk at work:

10221?$main$
  • DirectorLawrence
    DirectorLawrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1.) After sucking the first time around, I returned to college and recently graduated with honors.

2.) My first CD was A Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauders.

3.) I have no tattoos and I'm thankful for that. Not that I think tattoos are bad but if I got any of the tattoos I had in mind when I was younger I would be kicking myself today. Maybe some day!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Random Facts:

1 - When I was around three my mother got the idea in her head she wanted more holes in my ears to put earrings in. She decided the best way for her to do this was with a large sewing needle, rubbing alcohol and a candle. She got two more holes in on the right side before I was utterly hysterical. So, I have three holes (one professionally done) on my right ear and only the professional one on my left.

2 - The picture with my ticker is my feline service animal Alex the Mighty going after that very last morsel of food in the can I chunked into the trash.

3 - I can cut my own hair without it looking like Edward Scissorhands took a stab at it.