Group

Options
RosyT2
RosyT2 Posts: 5 Member
Hi,I am here because I have a horrible junk food addition at night I have tried to get it under control but can't figure out what to do ...I'm hoping to learn how to stop the insanity....

Replies

• Hazelthecat11
    Hazelthecat11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i HAD THE SAME ISSUE! I think a lot of my problem with eating at night is that was my only down time. I would get bored and I always confused boredom with hunger. I would say if you have to snack and I sometimes have to! I just go for fruits or veggies. Right now I am on a grape kick! i CONSTANTLY snack on grapes at night. Or just have one of your awesome snacks but have it in moderation. If you love chips like I do, only get the single serving bags or get a big bag and break that bag into little ziplock bags or their serving sizes. If you love sweets, do the same. Break everything down into their serving size. I have found the glad and ziplock storage containers to be a god send! Love them! Never deprive yourself of something you love just snack in moderation. I also try to keep myself busy during that time. If you know you are a night snacker, become a night exerciser. Plan your evenings with a walk/run around the block a few times, or do a work out on dvd. That wy you might just want to sleep when your done and avoid eating or you can atleast burn some calories before you intake some more. Does that make sence? Good luck ad let me know if you need any help or encouragement!