A challenge if you're up for it!

Options
lao482
lao482 Posts: 68 Member
Hi everyone,

I know that 25 lbs in 40 days is going to be tough for me and this means I really have to kick it up a notch. We know that a pound is 3500 calories, so why not try to burn that in a week. The challenge is to exercise off at least 500 calories a day for the 7 days (and still watch what we eat)...STARTING TODAY. This will bring us right to our next weigh in and should bring big results. Hope everyone is feeling great about how they are doing so far. Keep up the great work....Just imagine the New Years pics! One day at a time will add up to amazing results!

Lauren

Replies

• Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
  • Ivonne801amador
    Ivonne801amador Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    will do
  • SessiebeeM02
    SessiebeeM02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is what I need to keep me on track if i'm really going to lose 25 lbs in 40 days.
  • lao482
    Options
    Day one and two done! Phew! How is everyone doing?
  • jonnie7053
    jonnie7053 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well, I've managed to stay ahead of the curve as far as weight loss is by increasing my exercise amount and dropping my calories. so far everything's going well : )
  • lao482
    Options
    Well, I've managed to stay ahead of the curve as far as weight loss is by increasing my exercise amount and dropping my calories. so far everything's going well : )

Congrats on your success to date. All your hard work is paying off!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Done
  • steller21
    Options
    I'm coming into this challenge a bit late, but I'll try it for the week ahead. I started on Tuesday of last week so I'm one week in and weighed in today. Good news to report - down 5 lbs! Then I thought how funny it was that time flies when you're having fun, but when it comes to tracking your weight, it seems to go so slowly. But then again, when I look at how I put on the weight, that happened so fast. So, in short . . .I accept this challenge!
  • Carmennorth
    Carmennorth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will try as well... I am starting to really work as of today- the Turkey Holiday was too difficult to avoid.... But now I am ready to get back on track!
  • nrspamela
    Options
    194.8 today only a little over a pound lost! I'm disappointed! I did eat thanksgiving(I pigged) but then I was back on track with my eating and working out a lot too! Hope to see a big loss next week!
  • lao482
    Options
    nrspamela. Great job. A loss is a loss is a loss....and over Thanksgiving! Congrats! Keep up the amazing work!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I might try to do this next week, once I get in my new kettlebell video.
    Life has been a bit too hectic this week, and I think that this week is shaping up to be the same.