Black Ops 2

Options
Anyone else struggling in this game? I have been beast in every other COD and this one is frustrating the hell out of me. :cry:

Replies

• NickDHussin
    Options
    What you need is....me playing! I am honestly thinking about picking it up for PS3.

I want to play but none of my 360 buddies have picked it up yet. :heart:
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    If you want to hear me rage every match, pick it up. :laugh: :heart:
  • xleesha
    xleesha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The last few CoDs I've steadily gotten better but BO2 is so different. I really haven't had as much fun playing it as BO or MW3.

I think its because it seems to be so based on connection that I never get good games, where before I would have no trouble finding them. Constant 2/3 bar when I know there's 4bar games going are killing me >_>
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have it for Wii U. Fast connections because everyone is too busy playing ZombiU or something else. But when I do get a full match...good times. I've syucked in COD games, so I don't care if my KDR is 1:90. I'm there to have a good time.
    Options
    The last few CoDs I've steadily gotten better but BO2 is so different. I really haven't had as much fun playing it as BO or MW3.

I think its because it seems to be so based on connection that I never get good games, where before I would have no trouble finding them. Constant 2/3 bar when I know there's 4bar games going are killing me >_>
    Omg a girl who knows about 2 and 3 bar connections. Please marry me? :heart:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting it... but bad reviews stopped me... lol. I'm waiting for X'mas sales on Steam :P
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I like the game, but whoever mentioned connection hit it on the head. If you aren't the host, or in a room with 4 bars all around, you might as well turn corners spraying bullets. It is very frustrating to have someone dead to rights, then die and watch the kill cam where it looks like you were just standing there waiting to die.

I don't claim to be great at the game, but i haven't been this terrible since i first started playing FPS's...and that was a long time ago. Also curious as to why they removed most of the game options for HardCore mode? I played HardCore more then any other game type since COD4, so them not being there is also frustrating.

Haven't dipped too much into Zombies...yet.

Good thing LEGO Lord of the Rings is awesome-sauce...that game usually calms me down after i go 5-20 five consecutive matches in a row.
  • MrsHossYo
    MrsHossYo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Black Ops is trash!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Black Ops is trash!

Haha not sure if she's trolling, but I wholeheartedly agree.

Sorry peeps
  • MrsHossYo
    MrsHossYo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trolling? LOL. No. I hate that game.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I bought it on the weekend and I regretted it within 20 minutes, I only play hardcore and it only has 4 modes!!!?!?! No headquarters or Domination....Super pissed, I will probably return it on the weekend to get as much credit as possible.
    Options
    Black Ops is trash!
    I am not enjoying it either but, I played last night with friends and had a good time. Its hit or miss for me.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I bought it on the weekend and I regretted it within 20 minutes, I only play hardcore and it only has 4 modes!!!?!?! No headquarters or Domination....Super pissed, I will probably return it on the weekend to get as much credit as possible.

This... I primarily play hardcore as well, and was bummed to see there aren't that many game modes. Maybe with an upcoming patch?

I'll end up keeping my game just because i enjoy goofin with my friends while we play, almost to the point where we use the game as the excuse to hang.
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like it. The only one I really couldn't get into was the first black ops. I agree black ops 2 is totally different though. I'm not a serious gamer and I'm not all that great but i have fun playing none with friends. I'm on Xbox 360 gamer tag is : Death Xpress 80
    Shoot me a fiend request if you want just put Mfp in there somewhere so I know where your from.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    BLOPS 2 owns face! IT is easily the most balanced COD when it comes to gameplay. There are guns and weapons that need some nerfing. Nothing a patch or 11 cannot fix. If anyone wants to play hit me up on ps3. Equinox666
    Options
    BLOPS 2 owns face! IT is easily the most balanced COD when it comes to gameplay. There are guns and weapons that need some nerfing. Nothing a patch or 11 cannot fix. If anyone wants to play hit me up on ps3. Equinox666
    You cray
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Black Ops 2 owns... When you say a game sucks its because you suck at it sorry ;)
    Options
    Black Ops 2 owns... When you say a game sucks its because you suck at it sorry ;)
    I do suck at Blops 2. Its the most frustrating game of them all since COD4. I don't understand it. FUUUUUUUU
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hi

Black ops 2 is different and harder than black ops. I play in a clan which is easier and it is usually hubby that gets host which is great and means 4 bar for us but tends to screw him over, lag compensation is crap and don't even get me started on the spawning....I am pissed with spawning in front of enemy players and getting shot in the back.

kd on this 1.11 which is low for me. Zombies on tranzit is great fun but you do need 4 people to play it properly and some of the objective games van be good unless you get a lobby where all they really want to do is kill...hey that's what td is for noobs...

nevermind, soon be xmas and the lobbys will be full of christmas noobs...lots of easy kills lmao

martyx
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options

have you changed the settings...you can search for best connection games or quickest games (with any connection) whch is the default...press x when searching for public match to change it....it will take longer to find a match but you should find 4 bar matches when searching for best connection.

martyx