Black Ops 2

Options

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    hi

Black ops 2 is different and harder than black ops. I play in a clan which is easier and it is usually hubby that gets host which is great and means 4 bar for us but tends to screw him over, lag compensation is crap and don't even get me started on the spawning....I am pissed with spawning in front of enemy players and getting shot in the back.

kd on this 1.11 which is low for me. Zombies on tranzit is great fun but you do need 4 people to play it properly and some of the objective games van be good unless you get a lobby where all they really want to do is kill...hey that's what td is for noobs...

nevermind, soon be xmas and the lobbys will be full of christmas noobs...lots of easy kills lmao

martyx
    I usually hover around a 1.70+ KDR in the other CODs but this one is extremely low for me. I just cannot get a hold for this game. :\
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Cheers to X-mas noob killing!!!! :drinker:
    hi

Black ops 2 is different and harder than black ops. I play in a clan which is easier and it is usually hubby that gets host which is great and means 4 bar for us but tends to screw him over, lag compensation is crap and don't even get me started on the spawning....I am pissed with spawning in front of enemy players and getting shot in the back.

kd on this 1.11 which is low for me. Zombies on tranzit is great fun but you do need 4 people to play it properly and some of the objective games van be good unless you get a lobby where all they really want to do is kill...hey that's what td is for noobs...

nevermind, soon be xmas and the lobbys will be full of christmas noobs...lots of easy kills lmao

martyx
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Love it when I get time to play. On PS3.....tag si rangarth.....if anyone wants some bait for their group.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I really liked the single campaign (which was awesome) and I like zombie mode (wish there was more to it, they always skimp on the base zombie maps, they should honestly just roll zombie mode out into it's own game).

I never care about the other MP stuff at all really. I rented it for a few days just to play through the campaign and try out the zombie. I'll pick up a copy just for zombie mode when I can snag it for $20 somewhere.
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Anyone else feel that in BO2 that they underrated the assault rifle but made the SMG/LMG dominate?
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Yes, SMGs/Pistols seem to dominate this game.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I like the Christmas noobs comment. My husband plays, I don't. But I usually sit and watch him when I'm at home. The spawning in front of enemy players is really annoying, and it seems to only happy to us in front of enemies. I'm wondering if it's more of a hack than an actual issue with the game. Some things need to be nerfed, and others need to be upgraded but with any online game, they will get to it (hopefully).
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Anyone else feel that in BO2 that they underrated the assault rifle but made the SMG/LMG dominate?

I totally agree, and it's annoying that you pretty much have to be on top of someone to knife them!
    The whole connection thing is true too becaus I usually have a 2 or 3 bar connection and I will get into a game and be owning noobs only to get kicked out. Ugh. As frustrating as it is I can't seem to stop playing :)
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is really the only game I play right now. I am obsessed with the zombies. Particularly survival, on town. I don't dislike the multiplayer maps. I definitely prefer them over MW3. My favorite multiplayer is still world at war...I think though, when I tire of this game, I'll go back to regular black ops zombies. I am starting to miss Kino.

edited to add, if anyone wants to get down on some zombies with me, add me on xbox my25reasons. I try to make time to play in the evenings.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think the new zombie maps are super confusing and really hard. You mostly learn how to play them from word of mouth.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SMG and Melee is BS. I can take something like a Scorp and mod it and out range a decent rifle. Melee is the most frustrating thing yet. I loved it in all previous games. Now it takes chance or ultra precise movement. Lamez....
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Tuesday-Thursday I'm pretty badass. Either 1st or 2nd on any game mode. Fri-Monday I suck.... Last update seemed to help a lot of the issues. Not all that crazy about the maps... seem like knock offs of bo1. Still <3 the game though. It's my vice really.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I didn't bother with it after hearing so many people rage. It's the same engine as both recent MW an BOps 1 so why bother?

I've gone back to mw2 and it's loads of fun (especially 3rd person)
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy Blacks Ops 2 for one reason, Multiplayer, not sure why but I just like the flow of it, if that makes any sense haha.
    I only play Bo2 for the Zombies, but it gets frustrating because it seems like no one knows what they're doing, and I don't want to revive someone every 5 minutes, or open all the doors, and having no money for the mystery box, or even getting a chance to get a random weapon without getting the teddy bear, plus my friend has it and he comes over pretty much ever other day, so then again I have no need to buy it,
    Campaign was interesting though, especially the end, left me with my jaw open.
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy Blacks Ops 2 for one reason, Multiplayer, not sure why but I just like the flow of it, if that makes any sense haha.
    I only play Bo2 for the Zombies, but it gets frustrating because it seems like no one knows what they're doing, and I don't want to revive someone every 5 minutes, or open all the doors, and having no money for the mystery box, or even getting a chance to get a random weapon without getting the teddy bear, plus my friend has it and he comes over pretty much ever other day, so then again I have no need to buy it,
    Campaign was interesting though, especially the end, left me with my jaw open.

I admit I'm one of those people. I feel guilty being so crappy at Zombies so I rarely play.
  • BryanK1977
    BryanK1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Black Ops 2. I loved the first one as well. I play them both on the PC with an xbox controller. I'm not a hardcore gamer, I just play for the enjoyment. So far I enjoy BO2 more than the first one and it runs a whole lot better, too.
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm generally terrible compared to other players online when it comes to console FPS games. The only other CoD game I've ever played was MW2 and I wasn't very good at it. Still, I picked up BO2 for PS3 this weekend to play with my sons and we had a blast. I might hop on for some online play when they go to their mother's house.

Feel free to add me on PSN, I'm Huzke there as well. I'm sure I can provide many people with easy kills haha.
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy playing the BO2.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I got this for the WiiU. Quite good. Zombies is fun. But I have officially sworn off multiplayer and future COD games.
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    BLOPS2 is a really good game.. its just the developers dont do shi.t for the franchise... if they had MW2 netcoding.. it be perfect..

but since mw3 the game was created for the less fortunate crowed... the lag comp is made for the ones who cant afford decent internet..