sick....

Options
Panna9406
Panna9406 Posts: 92 Member
Hi!
I had to stop the 30DS when I had only one more day of level2, because I had some problems with my stomach...
I feel terrible because I still have to rest and can't finish this workout. I really don't know how much should I rest?
I am on a diet now but I'm still not very well. I know that I must take time for recovery, but it's quite frustrating.
Anyone else having similar problems?

Replies

• robinr515
    Options
    I'm getting over a head cold. I've been able to do it some days, but not as much as I'd like. By the time I finished on Friday, I felt like I was going to vomit--since I've never experienced anything close to this, even when I've worked out for a couple of hours, I took it as a sign that I need a break. I'm taking the weekend off, and starting again on Monday. Hopefully my body will have recuperated enough to continue.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The good thing is, this challenge goes until December 15th. I've also been sick since about last Thursday, and I think I've only managed to do 30DS once since then (although I've been trying to walk to get some exercise in before going to bed early each night.) But I think it's great that we have that little cushion for when we need to complete the challenge by. Sometimes life gets in the way, and as long as we do it for 30 days, I'm sure we'll still see results :-D I know if I HAD to do it every single day no matter what, I would have been more likely to give up, knowing I couldn't complete it. I say rest until you're feeling better so you don't feel worse and dread your workout, but as soon as you're up for it, get back to it! I'm going to get back on track this evening :) Feel better soon!
  • Panna9406
    Panna9406 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am back on track:D
    I was feeling better, and I did the workout yesterday a bit more lightly, I didn't kill myself, and I felt really great afterwards.
    Thanks for the advice and opinions:)
    Good luck to you too;)
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I also got my workout in yesterday! Had to go lighter during the 2nd and 3rd cardio portions, but I too was happy to get back into it :) Keep it up today!