Second Round of CLX

Options
cristeberga
cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
I know I am far from completing the first round. In fact, I will start Phase LEAN on Monday and I am very excited about it.

My question is, if I do decide to do a second round of CLX after the 4 months (because I LOVE it!), should I just repeat it as it is or should I modify it? Example: should I eliminate the BURN phase if I am at my goal weight?

What do you ladies think?

Thanks!!

Replies

• Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but I would think you would just eat @ maintenance or above to compensate your burn and try to feed your muscles for more growth and try to lift heavier than your first round. You can remain the same scale weight but build muscle and burn any remaining fat for a better BF%.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but I would think you would just eat @ maintenance or above to compensate your burn and try to feed your muscles for more growth and try to lift heavier than your first round. You can remain the same scale weight but build muscle and burn any remaining fat for a better BF%.

I think you are right. It makes sense to me now and it would actually allow me to eat a little more. :wink:

Thanks a bunch!!