Anyone looking for a motivated friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Most definitely, my face goes -_- when I see "_____ hasn't logged in x days."
  • Westcoastin89
    Westcoastin89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    absolutely, I haven't had the time to open up the message boards yet but now that I am I can motivate you and help you as much as i can to get you to where you want to be. Just ask me, I will return the favor.
  • ms4composure
    ms4composure Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i would def LOVE to be someones motivational friend! please feel free to add me!
    :-)
  • mdoljansky
    mdoljansky Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me for support / motivation =)
    I've learned from my past experiences that you'll be more likely to succeed with your diet!
    xoxo rina
  • veronikaf
    veronikaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you! Hope that's OK!!
  • missvmae
    Options
    I adore Motivating friends! I also love the extra push that someone knows how your feeling and pushes you through it!
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    I'm new and looking for more friends for support. I could definitely use more friends!
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love friends who motivate! I'm very active on here and have a kik if anyone wants to talk throughout the day as to food choices or anything college-wise
  • sairapasha82
    Options
    i am new to MFP and generally seek motivation every now and then, would love to be part of the community and reach out to members when i have those days. I also am a good sound board/motivator on days when members need to reach out as well. Hope it's alright if I add you guys. Thanks, Saira
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends here to help and have help me.
  • erinc118
    erinc118 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would also like some new friends!
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • aidagpegarcia
    Options
    Hey im new at MFP feel free to add me :)