week 10 challenge

Options
Ok, It seems as though everyone has been pretty lax, this is a very difficult time of year to stay on track but I know we can do it I am not going to put up exercises I am going to post helpful hints to get us through each day.

start each morning with 8oz of water
Plan each meal out before the day
don't grocery shop hungry
make breakfast and lunch your two biggest meals. dinner should be kept low carb, veggies and protein, if you must have a snack at night keep it light
try and not eat anything after 7pm
curb cravings with Herbal Teas
again, DRINK water!!!
Log everything you eat, it really does help you see what is going in your mouth, be honest this is for you!
Don't weigh your self every day
keep easy to grab healthy snack in fridge( hard boiled eggs, celery sticks cut up fruit,yogurt etc. nuts are great but can be very caloric,count them out
DRINK WATER!!!
Every day get some kind of exercise, a walk,the gym, a video...bicycle..get to gather with a friend and make a plan,try something different, change it up..doing the same old thing gets boring and you loose interest, change it up
Be good to your self, you can do this, reach out to people on mfp..we need to help each other!!!! I hold each of you in my heart, I know this struggle, I have had it all my life..Lets support each other Thanks LOIS:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    wow great tips! Keep them coming! I am here and listening! Get your motivation on girlie! woot woot
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great tips lois thanks xxx we got this