Introduce yourself here

Options
2»

Replies

• Sara91Helal
    Sara91Helal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sara from Egypt..
    Today is my Day 1 and I'm so excited to "get ripped"!
  • jar41yo6m
    jar41yo6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Sara!
  • bishopbautista
    Options
    Hello all, My name is Bishop and I'm a professional commercial photographer and web developer. I'm 41 years old and used to be in ok shape. Back when I was a dating coach I used to work out all the time. Over the last 4 years I got into a long term relationship and got consumed by work. With that, I let myself go :( I decided I wanted to improve my quality of life by getting back in some sort of good physical conditional and opted to do the body beast challenge. Figuring out my calorie intake has been challenging and setting up my meal was a bit difficult as well but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

I'm hoping to find some accountability in my diet and workouts by joining this group and really look forward to working together with all you like minded people to help each other out and push ourselves to our highest limits!

Cheers!

-Bishop
  • animus1965a
    animus1965a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I was diagnosised with multiple sclerosis in April of 1997 and in June of 1998, I was placed on physical exercise restriction and was just told to try and become as active as possible which has always been easier said than done. And then told to lose weight which has never been easy for me since developed hypoglycemia as a junior in high school and was instructed either 3 huge meals a day or 5 smaller meals because of my blood sugar.

I purchased Body Beast and I am hoping that it will spark me to get as active as I was once.