What are you looking to achieve in week 2?! (Week 2)

Options
I am going to focus on working out 3 hours a day and eating between 20 to 30 net carbs a day!!! I can do this!!

Replies

• WendyA1119
    Options
    I plan to stay on track with my eating and get to the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Sat!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I've been doing well gym-wise but I have got to get my butt back on track with food. I keep telling myself that I will do better once my oven is repaired but I have to learn to cook some more things with the Foreman and the stove. I need some cooking for dummies classes. haha
  • JakBuddy
    Options
    I am going to focus on eating clean everyday and walking twice a day with my dogs (at a brisk pace!)
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Let's see... I definitely plan on staying under my calorie goal EVERY day, 13 miles of running/walking, and several hours of Zumba. I'm going to do a lot of those two because I'm giving my legs a rest starting next Monday for 3-4 days... Might even eat maintenance those days. Oh! I would also love to see at least a 2 lb loss, but I won't cry about it if it doesn't happen.... Muscle baby!!!! Hope everyone is off to a great start for the challenge! Have a happy, healthy week :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Zumba tomorrow with a friend, and then at least 1 day at the gym for strenght trainning.

Also aiming to do 90 (3 x 30) sqauts, 120 (3x40) sit ups, and 20 (4x5) real push ups every day mixed into my work day.
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm gonna try and run at least 1 of the 4 KM i walk every day, I want to be able to run at least 3 KM before christmas!
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For week 2 I want to continue to keep up with my workouts-Jillian 30DS each day. I also want to focus more on my water intake and make sure I stay under my calorie goals for the day.
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to successfully achieve week 4 of C25K (Indoors, on a Treadmill). I am determined to run 5k by spring time. On my off days from running, at least 4 miles walking or 15-20 miles cycling. Daily exercise and diaries under my calorie goal.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 1 kg this week. :)
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I wan't to lose the weight i gained from Thanksgiving week. But i also want to be committed to logging everything i eat, And eating a little healthier. I do pretty good, but the weekends get me! SO my goal is to TAKE CONTROL!!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some stinking weight! Ever since I started Insanity i've gained 3 pounds! Crazy and I don't like it.
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Getting in 60 minutes of moderate-intense exercise 5 days/week (or 300 mins per week total)
    Making meals at home more
    Logging my strength training workouts in my new paper log and really trying to build & define some muscle!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I would like to log everything that I am eating, especially when I get to Friday and Saturday. Those are the hardest days for me. As for working out, I would like to get in 30 minutes of activity on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Exercise every day. I got derailed last week by a painful ear infection, but I am getting back on the horse tomorrow.
  • sukifr
    sukifr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd be really chuffed with a 1kg loss this week as out on saturday night to first xmas party of the season! Gonna cut back leading up to it, and be sure to write down everything I eat and do - it's the only way!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    gotta make sure I get all my water in this week especially over the weekend.

log all my food ( I have done this for 15 days now!)

continue with no carbs (bread, pasta, white potato, rice...) after lunch

add in exercise at least 30 min 2x this week

go to bed earlier lol i am tired this morning!

That looks like a good start to a 2 lb loss this week! crossing fingers!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I really want to start a strength routine at the gym this week. I was trying to do 30DS, but I just can't focus on doing it at home-- so many other things to do. Hopefully doing some lifting at the gym will keep me focused and get me toned! Have a good week, y'all!
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to continue to what I am doing with some fine tweaks. Definitely eating clean and no going over the calories. I don't want to see that negative red number in my total !! I refuse to do that.
    I plan to lose around 2 lbs this week by next tuesday i.e. Dec 04th. I am also planning to go to the gym without fail unless something stops me from it. NO Laziness haha

Anyways, I'm a very active member of MFP and I would love to have you in my friend list. Feel free to join me !

Take care and good luck, keep your head in the game =)
  • superwoman143
    Options
    Eat clean, stay under my calorie, and work out 3-4 times a week. Its finals time so really gotta stack up on low calorie energy drinks. Which brings me to--- not eat late!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My goal going into week 2 is to try and stay focus and log as much as I can. So far I am doing ok. Going over my calories still but keeping it logged.

I am weighing in Friday and hoping to see that my starting weight number. Fingers crossed, because last week was AWEFUL!