Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh In

13»

Replies

• daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Thanks dragonfly!!

Starting weight:307.8
    Week 1: 303.8, Lbs. lost: 4
    Week 2: 302.0, lbs. lost: 5.8
    Week 3: 299.8, Lbs lost 8
    Week 4: 297.6, Lbs lost 10.2

Lbs to goal:133.8
  • tlm1979
    tlm1979 Posts: 13 Member
    My WTD is 154.6.....I'm ok with that because last weekend was lots of Christmas parties and only up slightly - less then a lb. HOWEVER...this week I'm going to hit it hard . I think I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow as well...never done that yet...might b helpful. Good luck to everyone this week of last min shopping and eating on the run.....lol
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Whoops, forgot to log in my weigh in for the 14th! I didn't forget the 21st, just didn't have much time to log on :)

SW:145
    Weigh in (Dec 7th): 132.5
    CW:131
    GW:125

One lbs away from my goal weight going into the New Year! Loving my new Fitbit I got for my birthday this month, the goals and badges are getting me to be more active on top of my regular daily activity and workouts. The other night I looked at my daily goal and I was 200 steps away, so I walked laps around the house :) Then Christmas Eve as tired as I was I was a few flights short of my daily goal, so I went down and up my stairs a few times to reach the goal :) Loving it!

Great job everyone! Seems nobody is too far off track :)
  • SW(6/2010)195
    CW 165.5
    GW 150