Happy Dance

Options
pinkford
pinkford Posts: 19 Member
Soooo...I technically have two make up days of the shred left, but I am about to go on a three day business trip so I decided to do my measurements and weigh in early! It took me all day to work up to it...

Starting Weight 189...Current Weight 183.5
Starting Chest 39.5...Current 38
Starting Waist 39...Current 37.5 (really closer to 37 ;)
Starting Hips 49...Current 46

Not ginormous numbers, but I will do a happy dance all day long about 6 inches and 5.5 pounds.

Next major goal is to get my waist back into the healthy zone and under the 35 inches.

Replies

• Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, pinkford! Progress is progress. You have earned your happy dance! I'll be posting my measurements on Sunday.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    awesomeness! you are doing great! I just started doing level 3 and will be doing it for the forseeable future. I am holding off on the wieght and measurements until I can -ahem- catch up after turkey day. the turkey day indulgence was not the problem, but it was a problem that i indulged a couple times since then . i find i can safely indulge once a week, but if it goes over that... not good. =) so i am back on the wagon, shredding and keeping my cals in line. =)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Okay, here are the final measurements.

Starting/Ending

Weight: 160/ 157
    Neck: 13.5/ 13.5
    Waist: 34/ 32
    Hips: 41/ 39.5
    Bust: 38/ 36.5
    Stomach: 38.5/ 38.5
    Upper Arms: 12/ 12
    Thighs: 25/ 24

Total pounds: -3
    Total inches: -6

Also, I went from a 36C bra size to a 36B. And in pants/dresses, I went from a size 13/14 to an 11/12.

Overall, I am very happy with the results!