How is your progress coming along?

Options
:flowerforyou: Was just wondering how everyone is doing with the callanetics program. I had to take some time away from it due to health reasons so my overall progress is pretty much nonexistent!...LOL!!! Need some awesome updates to give me that extra push!

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    I'm not doing it at the moment, because I'm doing Insanity, but it works fantastically well. It tones your entire leg and it's fantastic for cellulite or for women who have "lines". It seems to smooth out the skin. The underarm exercises work incredible quickly, so that very soon you have no flags on your arms. It also just utterly soothes you and makes you calmer.It's a fantastic way to relieve tension. I love how it tightens my entire body, and not just one part of it.When I'm doing the exercises, afterward, the entire section is firm.

I definitely want to incorporate back into my workout at some stage.I'lm just educating myself with a couple of other methods at the moment.

It's the only exercise routine that I'e ever come across, that you can do anywhere, that no one knows that you are doing and it works superbly !

Keep it ! You'll REALLY notice the results after about two weeks.