Level 2

Options
nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
I started level 2 yesterday, today i did day 2. How the heck is level 3 if 2 is this hard?

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Yes Level 2 is harder, but it is more incentive to burn more. I am modifying some workouts but other I am really trying and catching my breathe.

Let's do this!!

~Brenda
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 on Wednesday. Now I'm intimidated! But, I also remember how tough the first few days of level 1 felt too. I think I'll be glad to have some new/different exercises. I haven't peeked yet to see what it will look like..
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    Done with L2 D3 last night, my goal is to do it straight thru 12/16/12.

Do it at your own pace and I like that she has modifications.

~Brenda
  • katanasnk
    Options
    Done with L2 D3 last night, my goal is to do it straight thru 12/16/12.

Do it at your own pace and I like that she has modifications.

~Brenda
    You're one day ahead of me, Brenda! I *need* some of those modifications! Yesterday really kicked my butt (after I could breathe again, though, I felt awesome).
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    L2 D4, would've been D5 but yesterday we were very busy & I didn't get to work out.

I had a migraine earlier this morning & was hoping I could get my workout done & I did.

It's hard having my 9 mth old try to grab my shoe laces as I workout and try to hold on to me to stand up when I'm doing abs. Cuteness but mommy's gotta workout, Right!

~Brenda
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    L2 D 5 today, half way through.
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm getting scared! I'm on level 1 day 7. I am able to do everything to the best of my ability, but at the end i am DONE! I'm sweating like I pulled an hour at the gym.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm getting scared! I'm on level 1 day 7. I am able to do everything to the best of my ability, but at the end i am DONE! I'm sweating like I pulled an hour at the gym.

Thats when you know your doing something right!
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    im on day 7 of level 2. Had 2 hick up days. Monday was supposed to be day 7, i had this sharp pain on my abdomen, tried to push but couldnt, so i gave up half way through the workout, didnt count that day and yesterday i was busy nursing this stupid ingrown toe nail. Today i pushed. it was damn hard but i pushed through to finish the workout,. had to even take off my shoes because this toe is really hurting.

On a bright side, I am in love with level 2. A whole lot. :happy:
  • rayray1851
    rayray1851 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm in love with Level 2, too! I only did about 7 days of Level 1 (not in a row...) but I was starting to get bored and not feeling sore after so I jumped to Level 2 and it's definitely more intense! I love being sore after a workout because I feel like I really did something! I definitely like it over Level 1!! Unfortunately, I get my wisdom teeth taken out in the morning, so I'll have a few days off, but I can't wait to get back in it!
  • Lunarokra
    Options
    Tonight will be L2 D 9!! I plan to complete the 10 days & then go to L3.

I despise the walking push ups!!! lol

I mean any kind of push ups.

~Brenda
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm doing level 2 day 1 in a bit! Nervous and excited at the same time!
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 2 day 1 and I have to say.. I hated it a bit.:D I'm glad when this is over and I can move on to level 3. It's not just that it's hard, I just don't like it, I can't really explain why.:D
  • katanasnk
    Options
    Okay, I think it's strange, but I liked level 2. I was kind of glad to change out the exercises. I love the 2nd warm-up exercises (the straight-leg-lift-touch things), the walk out push ups, and I even got SO much better at the pendulum lunges! I had to slow down to do them, but form is more important than speed (because injury = bad). My knees did NOT appreciate all the lunge/squat thrust/plank work. All in all... I'm surprised it's over already, and I don't think I'm really ready to move on to level 3 yet, but I'm going to try!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi half way through level 2 & just gonna say it my butt is sore LOL have buttocks of steel, can really tell the difference :) I think I move up to 3 on Fri :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi half way through level 2 & just gonna say it my butt is sore LOL have buttocks of steel, can really tell the difference :) I think I move up to 3 on Fri :)
    I will be starting level 3 on Friday as well, unless I take a rest day. Tomorrow I will be done with level 2 and I will take measurements again. Hoping to see good results b/c I have added 20-30min on my elliptical each day.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Is it insane that I'm a looking forward to level 2?
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I really like level 2.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    Options
    Not at all. I really like level 2.

I'm just ready for a real challenge I guess!!! Level 1 was getting boring/easy!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    holy cow. started level 2 today.. it was INTENSE! the third circut really got me. does this get any easier??