28 day shred :)

Options
Amanda21202
Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
Hey everyone, just seen this group and thought it'd be a good idea to join and give 30ds another go, I never follow through with it but I think I will this time with help from this group!

I plan on doing it everyday starting today for 28 days, there's no way I'm going to do it Christmas Day and Boxing Day :noway:
Hopefully I will be able to stick to it! Friday's are normally the hardest and the weekend my OH has off I get lazy!

My stats are:
149lbs
Neck - 12.75"
Boobs(withbra) - 36.0"
Waist - 30.0"
Hips - 37.5"
Thigh - 23.0"

Good luck and please feel free to add me for support :drinker:

Replies

• Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I too have trouble fridays so im going to doubble up on saturdays and hope that counts as two days lol
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea! I might have to do that myself. I'm normally out all day Friday's always too tired to exercise when I get back :yawn:
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time on the weekends because everyone is home and I don't have a tv in any other room but the living room!!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    i like your thinking cos I know realistically Id like to have this done by xmas, so what I might do is double up on the last 10th day of level 1, and double up last 10th day of lvl 2 that would save me 2 days, I could double up again on the last home run and be done for xmas eve xx that would be a nice gift to myself :) good luck everyone btw day 2 here and I have sore legs and arms lol :)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time on the weekends because everyone is home and I don't have a tv in any other room but the living room!!

Do you have a laptop or ipad thingy? as Im doing mine on the laptop via utube (i dont have a dvd player and Im unsure whether you can get them in australia) anyway goodluck xx