Greetings!

Options
Hello All,
I am new to the group. I am staring my new lifestyle changes and I couldnt be more excited about it. The holidays are a hard time to stay afloat and keep wellness matters in mind. I am finally ready. Good luck to all!

Replies

• KB1127
    Options
    Hi I am new to the group and to Myfitness pal.
    My goal is to finish Body Revolution and than to do the new combat program from beachbody
    and to stop gaining and losing the same weight over and over again
  • elleeg19
    elleeg19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Joined the group because I had lost the wgt I wanted too and got lazy. I need to loose some lbs again and keep them off. Working is not a problem. I too love to wk out at home like Dean, but i do so get tempted by junk food. My goal is to get waistline down a couple of inches again and getting my abs nice and defined.
  • spokey82
    Options
    Hello All,
    I am new to the group. I am staring my new lifestyle changes and I couldnt be more excited about it. The holidays are a hard time to stay afloat and keep wellness matters in mind. I am finally ready. Good luck to all!

I think you are exactly right that this time of the year is probably the hardest for most people. On Thanksgiving I actually stuck to my daily food routine and completely blew off eating anything bad :) Wasn't easy, but I've been on a strict diet for a month now, and its not worth throwing away for one day in my opinion. Plus, I'm completely gluten intolerant, so I have to avoid most of that food anyway :0)