Yes or no .. or don't you care .. Very personal .. lol

Options
So .. very personal question and I apologize if I am going to far with this.

Girls .. do you shave "it" all or some of it?

Boys .. do you care if she shaves it or not. Do you want it all off or some of it .. or just trimmed nicely .. lol.

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Shaved, trimmed, it doesn't matter me. If I get to see it, I must be doing something right, and that's all that matters.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Gone, all of it.

Gonna sound mean but , I don't like it, it's a dealbreaker....he doesn't have to like it, but the door is
    > that way if he wants it different.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Winter = trim
    Summer = completely gone, don't want any peek a boo going on with my bikini line.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I prefer shaved or trimmed but not a real thing short of a sasquatch down there.
    If I am at that point of knowing I is going to be very rare for me to turn away.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I shave it all off. I like to be nice and smooth! I prefer guys to be either trimmed or shaved.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    New boyfriend is a dedicated manscaper. He gets his back waxed..and trims his chest hair, among other things. Actually he is way more concerned about that than me. I am not sure how to feel about this yet.

Best thing ever though.. said he was thinking about me in the shower and forgot to change the settings on his razor, started doing his chest and realized he shaved bare a strip up the middle. Had to shave the whole thing. ha ha ha

Personally, having no hair is not attractive to me for men or women. Don't like the little girl look. I combo shave and trim.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Gone bye bye. Cant stand having hair there. I live in a very warm humid climate which can make hair uncomfortable. Also I like my men trimmed in that area. The rest of thier body I dont care about but I dont wanna floss with hair so if they want oral (which I love:blushing: ) they better keep it trim
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Shaved and my guys shaved or smooth.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I prefer it all gone and I'm actually having laser treatments to make it permanent.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I trim mine short as I don't want it getting in the way of anything she may want to do. But honestly would manscape to what my partner preferred if they wanted something specific.

As far as on a woman, I prefer shaved or trimmed short. I am a big fan of giving oral, so much hair down there other than decorative (which can be extremely sexy if it looks good), has a habit of just getting in my way.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i was shaving it all off, until my oldest daughter started puberty...... it's hard to explain why she is getting hair, when i don't have any. i mean, i tell her i shave it off, but i mean, i have less than she does at this point!!!!!!! and there is just something wrong with that for me.

so, i shave MOST OF IT. but, i do leave some. i have to. i cannot look like i'm younger than my pubescent daughters!!!!!!!

on guys,i like it trimmed. i don't care for the "all the way shaved off look" on guys. but, it has to be trimmed up nice and neat. :-)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i keep it shaved year round, winter, fall, spring, summer...its all gone!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. Shaved by request! :bigsmile:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I manscape and I like bare on my partners but its not a deal breaker...as long as she doesnt have a Greek Sailor going on down there, I am more then happy.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I don't really like chest hair. And my BB is covered in it. Somehow with him it doesn't bother me.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    *taking notes*
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    trim, and prefer the same or bare on a man..bare on me just would look silly (IMO)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm a baldie. I prefer at least a trim with the guy. If it's not managed he's not getting oral. That stuff smells awful anyway.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My ex didn't seem to care, neither did I...so "wild bush" ruled... I'll just go with the preference of my future SO. As clumsy as I am though, I'll probably stick with trimming...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I alternate. Sometimes I'm natural, other times I get annoyed of it and trim it shorter (usually once a month or so). But if a man I was dating liked it different, I wouldn't be opposed to changing it (as long as it wasn't bothersome).