Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Used to leave a strip. but then got really lazy and now have nothin'
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Bare, but when I'm not getting any, I only do it once a week or every other week.

I don't like guys manscaping much, but I agree that if I get a long hair in my mouth, my mouth is staying away.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    All right, so I was only going to "trim" as you say .. but then I went a little too far and things started to go badly so i wound up shaving it all off. I am not sure I am a fan of this ..lol.

Post pics so we can all judge.

--P

Hahahaha! that actually made me laugh out loud!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    This is a great question because I have always wanted to ask... How do you trim/shave?

If I use a razor I always, always get red itchy bumps and ingrown hairs- not attractive. I had tried Nair and that works but it grows back so fast, and can sting if you get it too close to certain parts. Waxing lasts the longest but it HURTS. I would love to get it lasered but right now it's not in the budget.

So what do you use?

Shave with the grain no against it first of all. So shave downward not upward will help get rid of the razor rash(red bumps) Using a travel eletric shavor helps as help. Make sure the is wet and use shaving cream lotion. Dry shaving bad. I had one bad experience with nair never again.

Jen! I have tried shaving some of it before to try and shape it but I always get those bumps. I tried shaving downward today and oh my gosh it is a life changer! Thank you!

Very very welcome. When I fegured that trick out I was a much happeir female :smokin:
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Shaved completely... getting permanent laser hair removal after Xmas as a late bday present to myself and future lovers ;)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This is a hairy subject.

I keep mine all gone except for a very tiny decorative trimmed square on top. It just looks sexy to me, okay!!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer a little patch down there, can't complain about clean shaven either. As far as myself, I trim. Had an ex tell me never to shave everything cuz it weirded her out. Not a fan either, I have hairy legs and I refuse to shave those so it just doesn't look right any other way.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    personally i wish all women shave it all off..lmao.. dont know what it is but ..to me girls with hair there..it just looks nasty, unclean and like there is something else wrong going on..lol.. i like to be able to see things down there and have it all smooth and to be able to enjoy every lil curv..lol... i cant help it... but if im with a girl that dont want to,,i guess i just have to live with it... but should be trimmed at very least... but if it is all nasty and jungley...no forplay.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    personally i wish all women shave it all off..lmao.. dont know what it is but ..to me girls with hair there..it just looks nasty, unclean and like there is something else wrong going on..lol.. i like to be able to see things down there and have it all smooth and to be able to enjoy every lil curv..lol... i cant help it... but if im with a girl that dont want to,,i guess i just have to live with it... but should be trimmed at very least... but if it is all nasty and jungley...no forplay.

Yup.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Do you shave yourself?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I prefer it all shaven but trimming is good to.
    Lets say the more shaven: the more "eager" I'll be...
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i shave.
    i use conditioner. i go with the grain, then side ways then against the grain.
    sometimes i will use face scrub between shaves to make sure i don't get red bumps or ingrowns.
    i also use deodorant down there. i learned this trick on a piercing forum. when you're pierced down there, you want it visible ;-)

i leave a tiny bit at the tippy top

This is a great question because I have always wanted to ask... How do you trim/shave?

If I use a razor I always, always get red itchy bumps and ingrown hairs- not attractive. I had tried Nair and that works but it grows back so fast, and can sting if you get it too close to certain parts. Waxing lasts the longest but it HURTS. I would love to get it lasered but right now it's not in the budget.

So what do you use?
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    I razor shave around my baseball bat and bag of balls :laugh: then trim as close as I can go with my clippers for everything up top. Every once in a while I'll razor shave everything. Super slick on me feels a bit weird though.

I want my woman to be razor shaved everywhere around her parts. Like smooth as silk... but up top doesnt have to be the same. I am ok with a very close trim.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Best thing ever though.. said he was thinking about me in the shower and forgot to change the settings on his razor, started doing his chest and realized he shaved bare a strip up the middle. Had to shave the whole thing. ha ha ha

yeah. .