COMPLETED!!

zoukeira
zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
30 Day Shred DONE. I'll Post my before and after comparison over the next few days - but boy am I pleased with the results!! So impressed that I'm going to go and treat myself to RI30.

Replies

• Just did the last work out! Lost 8.5 lbs total and a lot of inches! I'll get some pictures and try to figure out how to post them on here!
  • Completed as well. Down 5 pounds and a total of 10 inches lost (2 inches on the waist!). Now going to try Ripped in 30.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Completed as well. Down 5 pounds and a total of 10 inches lost (2 inches on the waist!). Now going to try Ripped in 30.

I started RI30 yesterday - love it! Particularly love that it has 4 different workouts and you only have to do each 6 times (rest on day 7) So it's RI28 really.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Great to hear! Once I finish the challenge, I'm going to do various exercise DVDs to mix things up for the rest of the month, but I think I might try Ripped in 30 for January... if any of you ladies (or gents) fancy a January challenge!
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Great to hear! Once I finish the challenge, I'm going to do various exercise DVDs to mix things up for the rest of the month, but I think I might try Ripped in 30 for January... if any of you ladies (or gents) fancy a January challenge!

I'm totally up for the challenge!!!
  • Panna9406
    Panna9406 Posts: 92 Member
    I'm done too:D, finally!
    I've lost a couple of inches around my body, but I'm definitely shredded.
    The pounds I've lost turned into confidence:)
    So, all in all it was totally worth it!
  • Just finished. Lost 13lb. and 14.5" overall.