Bodymedia fit etc

jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Please see my post http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/807056-really-fed-up-of-not-losing-now

I'm wondering if getting a Bodymedia fit or a Fitbit and HRM would help.

Replies

• I wasnt sure what these were so just looked them up! There are a few quite negative reviews about the bodymedia, and its quite pricey. Have you tried lowering the amount of carbs you eat a day and uping the amount of protein? (No change in calories?)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    People have said that before. Does it really work? I'm a veggie and unsure how to do this and still enjoy my calories. Given a choice of a snack between fruit or oat cake vs a lump if tofu!!! I know there's nuts but these are high in fat. Don't want to waste caliries on protein powders.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I have a Bodymedia and It actually made things more confusing. I wore it religiously and had an average of a 3000 calorie a day burn (fitness instructor). So I started eating 2500 calories per Eat More To Weight Less since this was a nice small deficit...well I gained, and gained, AND gained. So it just confused me because I'd only lose on what seemed to be a massive deficit.