What do you find challenging during this Insane journey?

Options
Imaan2012
Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
For me the biggest challenge is not going over my calorie goal. The problem is not that my calorie goal is low. I
eat 1450 average a day and I eat ALL my calories back that I burn from exercising.

Until now I managed to keep up. I think I also need some time to adjust. Was doing Weight Watchers and just
switched over to MFP 3 weeks ago. Have not regretted since.

What are your challenges?

Replies

• careycm616
    Options
    Mine is portion control, I always eat whatevers on my plate, so if its a tupperware full of leftovers, guess what, it's all getting eaten.

As for Insanity, I'm in the 3rd week, and I know the routines now, so monotony is my problem. Glad it changes in week 5, or else I wouldn't be able to do it. I think that's why 30 day shred or most of Jillian Micheals workouts never worked for me
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I also like the element of surprise when doing a video so doing 3 sets of the same thing in a hard workout video like this gets to be boring and makes me not want to do it.

As far as calories go I haven't been tracking my burns so I eat a flat 1700 every day even if I don't workout. I figured then at least my body knows what to expect.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    mine is eating enough calories and hitting my protein goal. I am really struggling because I am not that hungry and eating the recommended 1800 calories is hard for me.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    for me it is exceeding my calorie allowance. i seem to always be hungry alot since starting insanity...
  • fauvism
    Options
    Getting through the warmups. They are without a doubt the hardest part of each workout for me because I know what's coming and what I have left to do and I'm so bored of them at this point. I'm also doing an extra week of month 1, so whereas I'd be getting a break at this point from them with the recovery week, I'm doing the same workouts again with the same exact warmups.