11/28 Weigh In

Options
tuckerrj
tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
Well I weighed in today to see if I had a shot at losing enough weight by Friday. Lo' & behold, I was already there!

SW=249.6
CW=239.4
Total=10.2 lbs.

Losing weight during Thanksgiving holiday is pretty cool. I attribute it to having one "cheat" meal, rather than a 4 day holiday (Thursday thru Sunday) binge! How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in today to see if I had a shot at losing enough weight by Friday. Lo' & behold, I was already there!

SW=249.6
    CW=239.4
    Total=10.2 lbs.

Losing weight during Thanksgiving holiday is pretty cool. I attribute it to having one "cheat" meal, rather than a 4 day holiday (Thursday thru Sunday) binge! How's everyone else doing?

WELL DONE!! I made it 1/2 way there! :) Might be asking a bit much to drop 5 more by Friday but I will try to get closer! :)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    No lose or gain over the long holiday weekend.
    Start: 205 lbs
    CW: 206.6 lbs

I didn't do good with this challenge, but I will not give up on my goal. Just keep it moving.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Losing more than 5 lbs. a month will be more difficult for someone so much nearer their desired weight than I am. Your son is adorable and looks like he could be a twin to my grandson Aaron. Keep up the good work!
  • Bonneaubert
    Bonneaubert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW - 178.0
    Tues. - 174.2
    Today - 172.6
    Total weight lost - 5.4 lbs.

I'm still happy...considering it was Thanksgiving this month and I was stuck @ 176 lbs for 2 weeks.
    :smile:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Stuck again at 187lbs from 192lbs, at least made it to the half way point....fingers crossed for a drop tomorrow to at least make it a little further to the goal by the end of the month. Focusing on the success of the loss and keeping it off at least :wink:
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 181.4!!! I couldn't believe it... ALthough I didn't make the 10lbs, or my original goal of getting under 180, I didn't gain, and I was able to break away from the 184 I was stuck at.... yay

Start: 185.6
    End: 181.4

total loss: 4.2
  • DernaPern
    Options
    Start: 190ish.
    Now: 182.8
    Goal: 170s?
  • BK66
    BK66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW 187