challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• detkalove
    detkalove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my goal is 10 lbs so let's all do our best motivating and helping each others to be better us!!!!!! Starting weight for this challenge - 162 lbs:(:(:(
  • jessbena
    Options
    I'm going to try and loose 10lbs in December! I'm excited for the support here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • njloser201
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds in December and to severely cut back on wine...no weekday tippling.
  • nquinonezn
    Options
    Have you been doing the Jillian Michael 30 day shred?
  • Smiley0514
    Options
    I'm hoping to start on Monday!!! I have about 3 pounds to lose. I'm gunna start p90x/ insanity. If anyone else is doing this, I'd love to know. I need to stick to it the whole time. Any one have any good meal plans already set?
  • palex0311
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Paige. I just created a new account & also new to this group! But I work out 6x a wrk for 90 mins BUT check this page ..please trust me if u follow these tips and keep counting those calories, it will melt off. http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/12-laws-fat-burning
  • Findingbec86
    Findingbec86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi guys im new to this my first goal was to loose 10kgs i have 2kgs to go. then i want to aim for another 10kgs. please friend me. i need the support.
  • beachbum13
    beachbum13 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I will work out 4 days a week at a minimum and 30-45 mins per workout. I will also try to incorporate yoga once a week. I am aiming high and will try to lose 10 lbs in December.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Goal is 10lbs.
    Starting Weight: 150 :(
  • bubbles_1988
    Options
    Dec 1st starting weight 70.9kgs
  • mrs_brown89
    Options
    Yes we weigh in on the 1st (tomorrow) and then on the 1st of jan (theres a topic i posted for the first weigh ins !