too tight?

calicat40
calicat40 Posts: 37 Member
So i had a fill last month, my allergies kicked in, the weather is colder and i had my gall bladder out in late September. the last two weeks I've thrown up, burp a lot when I get up and my back is hurting along my bra line. anyone else ever have this? I go for a fill today but I'm not sure I should fill or should I get a little out so I am not miserable. oh and that damn cheese cake i made for thanksgiving is not sticking at all! damn cake.

Replies

• gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    I had a .5cc fill in early October. Had to go have .25cc taken out. Too tight couldn't get anything but liquids in. My chest right in the middle of the breasts hurts like hell when I eat too much. I am coming to the conclusion my pooch wins - hands down. I am at 4.5ccs now.

I didn't let them do one because of that tightness but last visit I had that .25 cc added back So far it is doing ok. Some meals not so muc. But it a process learning.
  • calicat40
    calicat40 Posts: 37 Member
    i had .5 cc's taken out and immediately my back stopped hurting. so glad i did that. I am much happier. well except that a friend at work gave me her tummy bug. I ower her for that one! lol