Another Newbie!

Options
Hey Everyone!

I'm so happy to have found this group! I'm new to clean eating (this is day 3 for me) and I've also undertaken a new fitness regimen (obviously it's day 3 for me with that, too). I had been planing the start of my "new Healthy Lifestyle" for a week, and Monday was day 1! I've been exercising everyday (aerobics, weights, yoga - not necessarily all in the same day of course) and I purged my pantry and stocked my fridge with fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, low fat/fat free dairy, etc. I am so very ready for this change it's crazy, and I will succeed. Please feel free to friend me if you'd like! I'm looking for a support system to accompany me on this life changing journey of mine! :)

Take care!

Replies

• justwhitney
    Options
    Good for you! I'm looking for Clean Eating friends too for accountability and support.
  • cammie8694
    Options
    Hey! I'm also going to try a version of clean-eating, though I can't promise it will be spot on.... in particular I'm looking to limit my intake of sweets and packaged foods. Cheers! :)
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also just started trying to eat clean, day 2 for me. I know I'll need lots of support and ideas! Add me as a friend if you'd like
  • Blevdeb
    Options
    Hey there - Just decided to add this group. I've heard and read a lot about clean eating and have been considering it - thought it would be good to join a discussion groupt to help me learn more about it. I am mid 40s female in NW Indiana - if anyone is in the area. Thanks and will keep an eye on this and hop in when I have questions or input. Thanks - nice to meet you all!
  • paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I eat clean.
  • Kayakgirl72
    Options
    Starting today, looking forward to this group =)
  • brittbap
    brittbap Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and need all the help I can get with clean eating. Fast food is my weakness. If anybody knows of easy clean meal plans, please help.