General conversations

Options
Jfearn64
Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
Did build legs two days ago. Wow am I sore today! Hard time moving my legs, especially squatting down. Guess it was an effective workout!

Replies

• uspp223
    uspp223 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There are 4 of my coworkers doing the Beast - we are all on day 34 - the first couple of weeks, we were all very sore, and like kids would "poke" the body parts that hurt - I remember getting punched in the chest in week 2, almost sent me through the ceiling!! but the legs were the worst, like 2 days later, I felt like I was smashed in the legs with a hammer!
    Don't worry though, it gets better as you go along - now we all have "minor" soreness, but nothing like during the beginning-
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well I am in my final week of the Beast and I did Bulk Legs yesterday and I am feeling it today too! Nothing bad, just enough that I feel it in my legs and butt when I go to sit down. Remember... No Pain - No Gain.
  • jar41yo6m
    jar41yo6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_YoO-n8Lh5pR240VVI4Zy03Mmc/edit?usp=sharing

I've been struggling to figure out how to share my results, so I just dropped it in a PDF in my Google Drive.
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I've been struggling to figure out how to share my results, so I just dropped it in a PDF in my Google Drive.
    Use photobucket.com- download your pictures and get code that is IMG.
    Take that code and change IMG to img at beginning of text and end. Post that code and it will WORK!
  • jar41yo6m
    jar41yo6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't edit in Photobucket without some software updates.

b4after.jpg

I refused to take before pictures, I guess maybe I never thought I'd finish. Maybe I just wanted to forget what I had become. This is around 210lbs, I peaked at 215 with bigger moobs.

I like about everything about both pics, I'm flexing myself to light headness in both. LOL. The shape of my face changed drastically also, I would have never noticed that difference if not for the side by side pics.

2013-02-24_12-29-09_918.jpg

I'm dangerously close to having abs, I have another 4 months to dig them out.

2013-02-21_19-08-53_790.jpg

I have no clue how to squeeze my back muscles, LOL.

The PDF showing my number tracking is still my favorite, if not a tad OCD. It can be viewed at:

Final Measurements:
    Bicep = Start 13, Finish 14.5, Goal 15-16
    Calf = Start 14.25, Finish 14.5, Goal 12-15
    Neck = Start 14.5, Finish 15.5, Goal 15 -18
    Chest = Start 40, Finish 44.5, Goal 41-55
    Shoulders = Start 46, Finish 49.25, Goal 48-52
    Waist = Start31, Finish 31.5, Goal 30 - 32
    Thigh = Start 20, Finish 21.5, Goal 22 - 28
    Estimated Lean Mass Gain 9 pounds

I'm going to do another cycle of Beast with some modifications. I'm cutting the calories back for the 4 pounds of fat I gained times 3500. I've also rearranged the calendar to give me some more focus on the arms at the expense of early cardio and rest days. Rest days find me, scheduling them just doesn't work. Lastly I've modified the calendar to insert Insanity 3x a week the last 4 weeks to help with the cut.