Sucking...

2»

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    I do right most of the time.....and I try to do better all the time, lol!

Love this! Haha:)
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    I don't think of non-paleo foods as cheating. For me, eating primal/paleo is a lifestyle change, not a diet I'm on till the weight comes off. So when I eat something that isn't the healthiest choice, its a decision I made for whatever reason and I enjoy it. I don't pig out on it or let that one "off road trip" ruin the rest of my days food choices. My next meal is a normal meal. Normal for me is paleo. I don't offroad daily or even weekly. For me, that would change it from a treat to reg part of my lifestyle and that's when my old habits would creep in and take over. When I find that poor food choices are happening too often for my liking, I immediately start a whole7 or whole14...eat really, really clean for a few days to get me back on track before I'm totally off roading.

Thanks for posting this, it helped me to read it as I seem to be having a daily struggle lately. :)
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    I'm having a really hard time too! I'm about 2 or 3 months in and finding it really hard to not indulge in dairy queen or gluten free pizza.... The thing is when I eat this stuff it makes me feel AWFUL. So you think it'd make me stop, but this diet gets so repetitive. I'm not a chef, and everything requires so much cooking and planning.. *sigh*