prob has been talked about but...

Options
i eat A LOT because i am ALWAYS BORED. always always. like...sometimes i feel like i go out of my way to be bored because i just like being home and not doing anything. i do go to school and studying/school keeps me busy a few hours of the day but then the rest of the times...bored.

idgi..why do i find being home so comforting? like i make excuses not to go out too much (the sun and wrinkling...yes....this actually makes me wanna not leave my home) or the fact that i have to get dressed and look fat in my clothes....

i am a mess

Replies

• MichelleOnWheels
    MichelleOnWheels Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can find something to do with your hands while you are at home? One year I made a bunch of scarves and hats. This fall I made a ton of flowers using duct tape and pens. Pinterest has a category for DIY/Crafts. If I can keep my hands busy, it helps a lot!
  • wazert
    wazert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There is so much you can do at home!! I wish I had more free time and I would do arts and crafts. Or spend more time cooking really healthy and tasty meals. I love Pinterest! So many ideas for projects. Good place for fitness inspiration as well.

Do you suffer from anxiety? Social anxiety? Maybe that is why you avoid leaving the house. Maybe start by signing up for a yoga class or after school activities.

Also, if you spend a lot of time at home, don't keep junk food in the house. If you don't have it, you can't eat it ;)

Good luck