Vent

I know this is a 30 day shred group but I thought Hey everyone needs to vent about random things sometimes!!!

So here is my mini vent... Tried putting on some pants this morning that have fit in the past but were really tight on the butt, and they're tighter now (around the butt) but alot bigger in the waist... But I still can't button them because of the butt...

Replies

• c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    ok mines not too related to health & fitness, but at work I had lots of crazys that I had to deal with and be patient I know thats my job, I ended up leaving 30mins over and had a trial getting to after school care to pick up kids just about made it, then on way home in pissing rain, I turned into my street, there was an oncoming car (with no lights on) but there was loads of room, then I see this car rite up my bumper like rite up I turn into my street he follows, and when I get out to open muy gates he starts shouting at me lucky the roads not wet, its pissing down, torrential rain, i approached his car and said pardon, I couldnt hear him, and when I got there he says lucky the roads not wet and said I just pilled out in front of him I said im sorry but there was lots of rrom, and asked why he was up my bumper he said to make me pull over I said i have children in my car and that was very threatening, he said im not threatening, blah blah I wished him a good weekend and walked off, Im actually in tears, my hubbys away, I want to do the shred but but now im having a glass of wine, it probably all sounds trivial, but today I didnt get a lunch break, i had patients dissapear and go missing, I have had a crazy day! how does everyone deal with weird days?