Level 2 Chatter

Options
2»

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it mon-fri this week. That'll finish me off for level 2 and then I'm taking the weekend off for birthday festivities. Woohoo!

Enjoy! I've already taken off too much time and won't be able to break. Gotta do it every day from now til Christmas. I know this may not be best but I may just do 9 days of lvl 2 so I cam start right on lvl 3 on Saturday. I already did a few extra lvl 1 after doing lvl 2 so I can make it up while in lvl 3.

I'm also not really fond of lvl 2....not sure what it is. I don't like all the plank moves I guess.

So trekking along I go!

I should also note that I do hour gym classes along with this so I'm still getting exercise every day :)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm also not really fond of lvl 2....not sure what it is. I don't like all the plank moves I guess.

Oh boy. You're going to HATE Level 3 then....
  • missabeez
    Options

Oh boy. You're going to HATE Level 3 then....

Joy to the world lol. Well maybe I will modify. In lvl 2 my shoulders just can't handle the military presses and then right back down into the plank jacks. So I do jumping jacks for some of it.

Today I did technically day 6 of lvl 2 but I also did a back to back with lvl 1 as well. So I'm counting it as an extra day for now so I can jump in and do lvl 3 on Saturday :P

Lvl 1 is a cakewalk now that Lvl 2 is kicking my *kitten*!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 2 today. My knees and wrists do NOT like this level. I have had to modify things considerably. I can't get down into plank.

Anytime I do plank/pushup move I use my larger weights under my hands to save my wrists - otherwise I overextend my wrists and cause pain - try and see if this works for you next time.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I had the hardest time with the in and outs in the plank position. My feet kept slipping when I jump back to the out position. Anybody else have that issue?
  • circuspixie
    Options
    i have had a few days off here & there- but I only have a couple more days of lvl2 & then I'm on to level3. I woke up this morning- and my abs felt tight. YAY! :) I still have flab that I'm working on- but I know if I keep this up, I'll get to where I need to be! Thanks to all for being in this group- this has been great for me to keep on track- especially with the holiday time of year & all the baked goodies there seem to be!
  • circuspixie
    Options
    about feet moving/slipping w/ the plank jacks- are you working out on a non-slip area (if the area rug is moving- it might be a good idea to just kick it out of the way while you work out... and are you wearing shoes? I can't do the workouts w/o proper support- that might help.... good luck!
  • missabeez
    Options
    I had the hardest time with the in and outs in the plank position. My feet kept slipping when I jump back to the out position. Anybody else have that issue?

Try hardwood with shoes on...or a yoga mat. I do either of those two options.

So....I'm not really sure what day I am on of level 2...but tomorrow is my last day....I think I finished day 7 or 8 today?
    I just really wanted to complete the whole program by Christmas so I am accelerating a little bit. I will go back and do the last two days of level 2 on days that I am doing level 3 and want a bit of an extra workout :)

Today was a little bit easier than it has been this whole time...I think my body is finally cooperating with me :)