Welcome To GTCC Get's FiT!

Options
Welcome to GTCC Greensboro Get's FiT and thanking you for taking this journey with us. Please tell us what your short term goals and long term goals are as it relates to living a healthy lifestyle. Do you have a weekly excercise goal? What do you think will be your greatest fitness challenge? What inspires you? What is going to be your greatest challenge with adopting healthier eating habits? How do you plan to get to the new you in the New Year?

:flowerforyou:

~ I love living, feeling and looking healthy! :heart:

Replies

• tycoleman31
    Options
    Glad to be in this group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My short term goal is to continue to only drink a soda every now and then and not every day along with drinking more water and increasing my exercise. My long term goal is to get to an ideal and healthier weight. I currently have weekly exercise goals. My greatest challenge will be late night snaking and controlling my portion sizes. I plan to follow a strick routine to get to a new and better me. Thanks for inviting me on this journey and I can't wait to see how everyone changes as they meet their goals.