Checking in for Phase 1 Weigh In...

Options
This morning, I'm down 31.5, 1.5 pounds past my Phase One goal. *happy dance*

I am looking forward to the next three months, and my Phase Two goal of 25 pounds.

Anybody else weighing in today for Phase One?

Replies

• tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Didn't do great. I really hope phase 2 is better results for me.
  • swopely
    Options
    Congrats Pom ! I have lost a whopping 35 lbs in phase 1 and have met and exceeded my phase 1 goal of losing 30 lbs ! Phase 2 , here I come !!
  • swopely
    Options
    Tasoconner , You can do it ! Phase 2 will be better !
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, Swopely!!

I am hoping that more people chime in with results... we've got 127 members in this group... surely some other people will share success stories!
  • shipshape55
    shipshape55 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not good at all, Lost eight and a half, gained back 7 in the last 4 weeks. Congrats to everyone on meeting and even beating your goal.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I did not reach my Phase 1 goal of 212...I weigh 215. Not happy with my results but I will do better in Phase II. Down only 4 lbs but it is a loss. My goal for March 1 is 199. I will do this!

Congratulations to all who hit there goal or exceeded it. I love success stories and plan to have one in March. Good luck to everyone in Phase 2.

Don't forget to post your stats and update the spreadsheet.
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those that made it, I'm 3lbs shy of mine. Gonna try to do better this next go round.
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I was short 1.5 pounds from my goal. I feel really great with my results. Even though my scale says I did not meet my goal I look and feel fantastic. I am doing strength training 3 days a week and I work out 7 days a week. To all of you that met or exceeded your phase 1 goal congrats and to those who did not, keep it up and be proud of yourself.

Stef
    PHASE 2 HERE I COME....:happy:
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I teetered on 240 for the last week or two, and this morning it happened!!! I hit the 239 mark! Just barely made the three month goal!

The first three months I went to the gym 4 days a week and rode the bike for an hour. I also walked 3 miles twice a week.

The next three months I am going to the gym 5 days a week to ride the bike and since it is tooo cold to walk outside I am going to add an exercise video during the week too.

Congrats to all that made their goal and to those who didn't... keep with it, it will come.

Thank you to everyone that keeps posting, it really helps to know someone else is out there facing the same struggles and overcoming them.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my goal - 225....
    my actual - 227.5...
    so close and yet so far... still a loss of 16.4 though so I'm still pretty chuffed :D
    Kept loosing then putting it back on... I NEED to up the exercise for this next one will make all the difference
    x
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    My goal was 183..
    I weigh in about 200lbs. :sad:

I'll try and make that 183 # for my phase 2 goal..let do it, everyone!
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not good at all, Lost eight and a half, gained back 7 in the last 4 weeks. Congrats to everyone on meeting and even beating your goal.

same here!! Focusing on Phase 2 now and meeting those goals. Way to go everyone who met your goals that's awesome :o)
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Goal was 199.8.
    Phase 1 weigh in 210.2

Not quite :ohwell:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see people checking in... I was expecting more people (given the number of group members) but at least some of us are still plugging away!

Congrats to everyone who met or exceeded their goals, and to those who may not have met them but are still working on them!!