Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pics show so much more

Today I've felt like such a failure. Sure the scale is moving slllloooooowwwly but I just haven't been feeling like I'm a success. I looked through the success stories and thought that it might do me good to do a before/after comparison. I looked at a pic of me in about Dec of 2010 and cried, which isn't even my largest. I cann't believe I was ever so big. I know I was above 305 but I'm truly not sure how big I was.

Here's how it looks. I HATE the dark spots under my eyes but they are in my DNA.

I'm 5ft 2in. In pic one I'm wearing a very tight size 32/34 (thought I was up even higher on Jan 1 2012) and in pic two I'm wearing a much nicer 22/24.

together.jpg

Replies

• Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you for posting this. I just logged on needing some motivation and this is the first thing I clicked on! Exactly what I needed to see. You are doing great!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Great work...keep it up!
  • You look great! There is nothing wrong with slow and steady!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks for sharing!! It can be daunting when I think about how far I have to go but your progress is an inspiration. :happy:
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Fantastic --- Lots to be inspired about
  • ChristinaPerrine
    ChristinaPerrine Posts: 8 Member
    Your before is my current...great motivation for me! So keep it up! You are doing great!!!
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    You're doing an awesome job. Keep up the great job!!!!
  • quiggley
    quiggley Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats and kutgw your hard work has paid off :)
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    You look great!!!
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Thanks everyone. I'm working hard on it. I went skating Saturday and broke my ankle in 4 places and the joint popped out. I had to have emergency surgery where a plate and lots of screws were put in. I will be down for a little bit but I refuse to let it take me out. The Dr says I will be in a a brace for at least 6 weeks. My plan is to concentrate on intake like never before until i can get back in the gym.
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    I am so sorry to hear you broke your ankle. Love the positive attitude you have. You can do it!!!!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    So sorry about your ankle. Great idea focusing on what you can for now. You can do this!