Female Orgasms

2»

Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Socks??? OMFG!!!! :laugh:

Not read it yet.............but I thought it was MEN that didnt take their sox off!!! :smokin:

HA! I love this!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    "Women can imitate orgasm quite well."
    Yeah... right...
    If I wanted to...Oscar worthy!!!
    But I don't bother... anymore.
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by an intense sensation of pleasure.
    Experienced by males and females, orgasms are controlled by the involuntary or autonomic nervous system.
    They are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in multiple areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, body movements and vocalizations are expressed. The period after orgasm (known as a refractory period) is often a relaxing experience, attributed to the release of the neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin.

Some women exhibit a sex flush, a reddening of the skin over much of the body due to increased blood flow to the skin. As a woman nears orgasm, the clitoral glans moves inward under the clitoral hood, and the labia minora (inner lips) become darker. As orgasm becomes imminent, the outer third of the vagina tightens and narrows, while overall the vagina lengthens and dilates and also becomes congested from engorged soft tissue. Elsewhere in the body, myofibroblasts of the nipple-areolar complex contract, causing erection of the nipples and contraction of the areolar diameter, reaching their maximum at the start of orgasm. The uterus then experiences a series of between 3 and 15 muscular contractions. A woman experiences full orgasm when her uterus, vagina, *kitten*, and pelvic muscles undergo a series of rhythmic contractions. Most women find these contractions very pleasurable.

:wink: I have no doubt, however, that you can "simulate" some bits of it!

Hmmm... I'm at work... all this reading is turning me on... HA! Orgasms are GREAT!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Socks????? No. Nekkid.Completely. No socks in bed. Well, except for thigh highs like the above poster stated. But, if my man wears socks...... :grumble:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member

Golly, I nearly came reading that!!!! :laugh:

Great stuff! Thanks for that Flo.... :bigsmile:

Bahahahahah!~ I thought that it was just me .. but that was hot! lol .. I should have known my English sister would feel the same way!