Week 3.....Anyone?

Options
PaytraB
PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
Just finished W3D1. That second 3-minute jog was tough but I made it.

Anyone else doing W3 this week?

Replies

• Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did it too today. Agree the second 3 minute jog was rough, but made it.
  • EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Finished Week 2 today so starting week 3 on Tuesday.
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did it also. The second one was tough. I slowed down a bit, the sped up for the last 30secs. I'm so proud of myself. I actually thought I couldn't do it.
  • PaytraB
    Options
    Aerobabe, welcome to W3!

We did well! All of us made Day 1. The rest of the week won't defeat us now.
  • RoMosley
    RoMosley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just finish W2D3 today,I will start W3 on Thursday,yes I'm a little nervous about it,but:smile: I will do my best.
  • PaytraB
    Options
    You can do it, RoMosley!

That said, I just finished W3D2 and those 3 minute segments are hard, especially that last half minute. But I did it. I'm quite pleased with that. I'll be doing D3 on Friday.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I did that today as well. Almost didn't make it through that same one!
  • bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just did my first week 3 workout yesterday - it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
  • Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will do W3D3 ..... Wish me luck
  • PaytraB
    Options
    Lots of luck, Pixie. I know you can do it.
    I'm doing D3 tomorrow. Although I've made it through twice this week, it's been tough and I'm a bit trepid about doing it again (but I WILL do it) and I wonder about what next week will bring. But....one day at a time, right?
  • EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did W3D1 on Tuesday, and it wasn't too bad! I like feeling like its pushing me, but not so much that my legs feel like they are going to fall off! LOL, Can't do day 2 until Saturday due to work but I'm ready for it!
  • hlsc
    hlsc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just finished W3D3 this morning! I did the first two days in South Beach Miami, which was beautiful, so maybe that made getting through this week a bit easier :)
  • PaytraB
    Options
    Oh, that must have been wonderful, hisc. South Beach must be a wonderful backgroung to this program.

I just finished W3D3. Maybe I'm having an off week but I found this week hard. I did it, though, and that's the main thing. I'm just a little surprised at the difference I felt between last week and this week.

Looking forward to tackling W4.