I rocked it! I own it!

Options
frosty73
frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
So, I just received my BMF on Friday. I've been really lazy about counting calories the past 4 months or so, and started to see weight climbing back on, so it was time to shake things up. INDEED!

Yesterday I burned a stunning 2940 calories, walked 10,114 steps, and only consumed 1783 calories! I'm so pleased with myself! Yah I know you hardcore exercise enthusiasts will look at those numbers and giggle, but hey, progress is progress!

It is a little odd, though, that it says I only got about 3 hrs. sleep last night. Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 3 AM to let out the dog, then woke up at 6:30 AM. Of course if that's true (44% sleep efficiency) it would sure explain why I feel tired. Whoa!

:wink: I am really hoping we can liven up this group--- I'd love to connect with others who are using BMF for weight loss. I'd love to hear your stories!

Replies

• t_elliot
    t_elliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is on its way!! Can't wait! Yes we need to liven up this group :) You have done amazing. Almost 40 pounds. Good for you. I am hoping to lose at least 25. I don't want to be the fat one in my son's wedding photos this summer!!!
  • lisab0864
    Options
    I'm not an exercise enthusiast but I do exercise most days of the week and I think your numbers are GREAT!!!!
  • aeich8899
    aeich8899 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    same. here. I can not wait to see what my numbers are.