Hows everyone doing !!!

Hows everyone doing did you all do good the first three days !??
We can do weekly checkins on weight. I will post a topic at the end of the week for it.

Its hard for me not to wanna start on Monday instead because im OCD about that. But I forced myself to start on the 1st and havent screwed up yet !

Replies

• maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm doing ok! went over by 200 on fri and sun last week but was 800 under overal for the week l so I count that as fine, lol :)

Not sure if i'm gonna lose this week but would be nice to lose even 1lb :)

how are you? xx
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    I think I am doing pretty good. I am consistently under my cals but I think I need to start at least breaking even, otherwise I think I might be hurting myself in the long run
  • I need to get my head in the game. This time of year is so hard with all the running around and all the goodies everywhere I go. I'm a sucker for sweets. I have only been tracking half of my days it seems and I really need to make a habit of completing a day of tracking. I bought a new elliptical and it's suppose to be here tomorrow! I haven't worked out in a couple weeks now and I'm hoping this is the push I need. :)
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Doing great...I am really hoping to see good results this 1st week. I got sick today (sore throat and fever) and I am SO worried it is going to interfere with my morning work out. I am sure I will still do it and push through, though it may kill me. It's just frustrating when something like this happens when you are doing so good.
  • hi all
    i think i'm doing great... already lost 2.2 lb in 5 days..... :D
    i sw - 189.2 lb
    cw - 187 lb
    i'm sooooo happy... try to stick with my diet & workout
    n my plan to lose 10lb by dec...... :D
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Honestly I have been doing fine with the food, however I dont know what my problem is with working out lately. I can not motivate. I was supposed to start monday....its wednesday!! Asside from the end of the world I am going to workout tonight ! Once I get into the swing again I am good....just cant get started!!!
  • Im doing great, I havent screwed up once on calories, workout every day but monday. But tonight I am lacking on energy. I did 30 min of light aerobics. But i need to kick my *kitten* into doing something more hard core !!
  • Jalyn77
    Jalyn77 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm doing awesome! This challenge is exactly what I needed! I've already lost 4.6 pounds putting me at 131.2! I am totally shocked! I had gained 5 pounds between Halloween and Thanksgiving, so I'm basically back down to my normal weight. Watching calories, eating healthy whole foods, very little sugar, no or limited carbs at dinner or afterwards, limit wine to every other night, 4 days of weight lifiting, and as much cardio as I have time for.
  • Nice!!! End of Week one weigh in is tomorrow!!!! I will make a new topic for it tomorrow !!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Nice!!! End of Week one weigh in is tomorrow!!!! I will make a new topic for it tomorrow !!

I usually dont do my weigh in and measuring until Monday, so I'll post late :/