Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

12-4 Fitness and Health Challenge

Walk/ Run 3 miles this week and drink 80 ounces of water per day! And go!!!!

Replies

• ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    The water I can do easily. The miles...I'm gonna give it a good shot!
  • spudnz
    spudnz Posts: 13 Member
    Hi there, Im up to the challenge! Will have to convert to metric though..........Good luck everyone!
  • spudnz
    Hi there, Im up to the challenge! Will have to convert to metric though..........Good luck everyone!

Crikey, the walk/run I can do no probs, but the water!! It converts to 2.27 litres. I can usually manage around 1.5 - 1.8 litres, so this may be interesting........
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Done the walks, and I drink about 100oz a day!
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Miles...got it! I did 4.07 mi so far today (elliptical at the gym helped!!)

I do drink at least 80 oz water daily, but I'm shooting for 96oz. Helps keep me full and I don't notice the hunger pains quite as bad due to the decreased calories.

I'm adding the 50 squats and 85 situps/planks/crunches I didn't finish from last week's challenge =(
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    The miles I can do. I will try to do the water thing. I just don't drink much, I'm working on it.
  • The miles I can do also, it will be the water. I usually don't track my water, it's never been an issue. It will be interesting to see how much I do consume!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 168 Member
    Walk/ Run 3 miles this week and drink 80 ounces of water per day! And go!!!!

Is that 3 miles a day or try to do 3 miles for the week?
  • ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    it is 3 miles for the week :)
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Well I'm starting slow this week I only have one mile in so far on the upside I'm having no problem with the water so far-100plus everyday.:drinker:
  • 3 miles complete! On track with my water! Should be smooth sailing from here!
  • ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 168 Member
    it is 3 miles for the week :)

Ok thanks! I am ready to run. :wink:
  • spudnz
    On track with the exercise, lacking a little with the water! Today I have shifted half a truckload of wood chip around the garden, so although I havent actually been for a specific walk, there was more than enough walking over the three hours! On the bad side, the other half of the truckload needs to be dealt with tomorrow!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    I'm done with this challenge can't wait for the next one:wink: