Healthy lunches, under 400 Calories at fast food restaurants

Healthy Lunch from Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich and a Mandarin Orange Cup from Wendy's

Healthy Lunch from McDonald's Cheeseburger, Side Salad with Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Apple Dippers from McDonald's

Takeout from Subway 6-Inch Roast Beef Sandwich with Pepper Jack Sliced Apple

Takeout from Au Bon Pain Thai Chicken Salad with 2 tablespoons Thai Peanut Dressing

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    nice! i love these suggestions
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    I like different suggestion like these because if your with a group, and they want fast food, you don't Want to be "the person.on a.diet" and have to do another pit spit just for you, so these give you substitutes and options
  • maxiimise
    maxiimise Posts: 16 Member
    Another meal suggestion I do sometimes from Taco Bell is: 1 crunchy taco supreme (200 calories), 1 order of Cinnamon Twists (which cures my craving for sweet, yet crunchy at the same time) (170 calories) and a 20 oz Raspberry Iced Tea (200 calories). It's a quick, easy meal that's only 570 calories :) and you can always add a small side salad with fat-free dressing if you're still hungry.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Gotta love fast food suggestions, thanks that's a good one
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    MY MOM AND I LOST ALOT A WEIGHT EATING LIKE THIS WE WOULD BUY A SIDE SALAD AND A GRILLED TENDER CHICKEN JUST THE MEAT NO SANDWICH YOU CAN EAT ANY AMOUNT OF CHICKEN AND IT WOULD MAKE YOU FULL AND ANOTHER IDEA IS TO HAVE A NO BUN HAMBURGER AND ORDER EXTRA VEGGIES IT IS SOOO GOOD!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Great suggestion