results?

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
Hi,
I am just joining a gym for the first time and I am interested in signing up for the body pump classes. What do you all think of the classes? Good results? Weight loss and toning?

Replies

• aboyle01
    aboyle01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Les Mills classes are formulated incredibly well and deliver awesome results! I love Les Mills RPM, BodyCombat, BodyPump and CXWorx... and have seen great results since joining a gym that offers these programs. Good luck!
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Agreed, and if they offer other LMI classes like Body Balance, Attack, Combat etc. just try them all. As Aboyle says, they are very well structured, sensible (everyone can work at their own pace, there are options for any tricky combos and in pump you will go at the weight you are comfortable with for each track). The music is fabulous - LMI spend a lot of time and money getting permissions to play Top 40 and other current tracks so you'll always have a good soundtrack. I've been going solidly to their classes at my gym in the UK for about the last year and a half and have lost two stone doing a variety of classes. Have fun!