How many more LBS do you have to go b4 reaching your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    All of them, I think :( I have had such crazy work schedules that working out has been near impossible these last two weeks. The last time I weighed was the 12th and I was exactly the same as when I weighed on the 1st, so that is good :) I still hope to lose something before the new year though. Next week I am on vacation all week so the gym will happen every day. I am hoping to create a massive deficit to accomplish at least 5 of my original 15lb goal. I should have taken the season into consideration. MY 2nd job is in retail and the hours are always longer in December.

I am happy I have been able to maintain though :) That is exciting for me for after I reach my goal weight
  • fedorpuppy
    fedorpuppy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    SW: 128

CW:121.5

GW: 120

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't let me blow this.......:smile:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    CW- 191.2
    GW (Challenge)- 190

So 1.2lbs left for me, and 12 days to make it!

Goal Waist: >30
    Current: 30

So almost right there, I'd love to be under 29.5 though
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    5 more lbs to go before NYE. I'm pretty sure it's possible. I won't give up though! :D
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    as of this morning i hit my goal yea buddy!
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Tuesday is my weigh in day.

SW Nov 13 190 (GW 179)

CW Nov 20 188

CW Nov 27 187

CW Dec 4 185 Down 5 pounds. 6 to go

CW Dec 11 182 ( had a terrible cold and didnt eat much so this may be temporary.) Anyway 3 to go.

CW Dec 17 180 now to keep on track ....too many holiday events coming up to list
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal quickly. I guess I didn't have enough faith in myself and set it lower than I could have done.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    NYE goal: 1.4 lbs
    Real goal: 2.4 lbs
    But I might change my real goal, so then maybe 4-9 more lbs. based on my current progress I probably have a few weeks to decide! :D