Hi ladies!

I got the book a few days ago and have already read it 3x! I feel a little overwhelmed but I'm trying not to let it scare me off!

Cant wait to get started!

Replies

• briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! It's a great program for sure.
  • livlovra
    livlovra Posts: 139 Member
    I had an army PTI go through the workouts with me and she said it was a really great program. I totally agree and am loving it! Welcome x
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Hello! I am also going to be starting the program soon. after the 1st of the year when I can focus a bit better. right now im trying to get my diet more under control, so I don't have to struggle with that as much. when are you planning to start?
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Hello! I am also going to be starting the program soon. after the 1st of the year when I can focus a bit better. right now im trying to get my diet more under control, so I don't have to struggle with that as much. when are you planning to start?

I'm trying to look around and see where I can get weights for a good price!
    So hopefully at the beginning of the year, But I'm itching to start RIGHT now!!!! =] btw thank you for adding me!
  • Feel free to add me! I plan to officially start after the new year, though I did a Stage 1 workout A tonight (will do B later this week) just to get orientated to where the equipment is and to get a sense of how to do the exercises, how much weight to use, etc.

Good luck!
  • Just finished the last semester of my degree and I finally have the time to sit down and read the rest of the book. Cannot wait until after the new year to get started! I bought some dumbbell handles and have been buying weight plates...I have enough to get me started and I'm sure I'll be buying more (and eventually a barbell) in the future! Feel free to add me if you are looking for any other newbies to the program.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,106 Member
    I was in your shoes exactly 1 year ago at this time. LOVED NROL4W....you will, too!