Challenges for week starting Saturday, Dec. 8

Options

Replies

• stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome, great idea. I like the fitness & Food combined challenges. :)
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    I'm doing pretty bad with the water, need to up or else I'm falling behind, refreshing though.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Day 2: jacks done
    water .....working on it!

2 more glasses.....
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options

2 more glasses.....

I got there!!! barely!
  • hmbrandon
    Options

2 more glasses.....

I got there!!! barely!

Yay!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    was not able to start the challenge on saturday i was out of town and yesterday i forgot so i will start today better late than never!!!
  • eris1981
    eris1981 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group and I think the mini challenges may be just what I need to stay motivated . . . I'm working on the water, and I think I'm going to opt for the crunches . . . I live in a second floor apartment and I don't think my downstairs neighbor would appreciate jumping jacks!
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    Great to have you, no matter when you start!
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting today. I'll have to do my first set of jumping jacks at lunch!
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    50 jumping jacks done for this morning.

I think I might alternate and do 50 jumping jacks in the morning and 50 sit ups at night.

My issue is going to be drinking that much water, without spending the whole day in the toilet. :smile:
  • lyndall5311
    Options
    Jumping jacks killing my mommy bladder. Am I alone here? :(

Haha - I know that feeling, but its skipping (jump rope) for me. I can do jumping jacks no problem, but cant skip to save myself
  • hmbrandon
    Options

Haha - I know that feeling, but its skipping (jump rope) for me. I can do jumping jacks no problem, but cant skip to save myself

Skipping rope, I can do, but I can't do normal jump rope where you're just jumping in place. My trainer realized that real fast and now just makes me skip rope alternating my feet. :(
  • lyndall5311
    Options

Skipping rope, I can do, but I can't do normal jump rope where you're just jumping in place. My trainer realized that real fast and now just makes me skip rope alternating my feet. :(

I discovered that I cant do either with my trainer as well - its funny though I can run, jumping jacks, jump on a trampoline, but the moment a skipping rope comes out thats it. Arhh the joys of having kids
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 3: water done, Jumping jacks done!
  • La_dolce_vita_222
    Options
    water in progress, jumping jacks first set done!
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I discovered that I cant do either with my trainer as well - its funny though I can run, jumping jacks, jump on a trampoline, but the moment a skipping rope comes out thats it. Arhh the joys of having kids

I can jump if my legs are together - but definitely no jumping jacks!!

I just found this post today (I joined the challenge last week but didnt know where to find the posts) So I will start the sit ups tonight, and keep my water intake up :-)
  • La_dolce_vita_222
    Options
    Modified jumping jacks for me...I can't breathe if I do them the correct way. I try...but will take it easy...and build my stamina as I lose weight. The water part is working well...
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 4: I got them done but forgot to log in here.
    Day 5: starting slow today..but I'll get there.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 5: done
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is done